ADVERTISEMENT

Fascinating article on DEI initiatives at the Secret Service

@Menace Sockeyes

I respect you as a poster even though we are often on opposite ends of the spectrum. I appreciate you debating the issue and not attacking the person.
Same to you. I studied some of this for my Master’s in Education Policy. Trust me, I went in with the same mindset as you. I’m okay with uncomfortable truths, and being real about differences in race. And the more I learned, the more I realized that there’s a lot we don’t know about intelligence and there’s clearly different intelligences that we inherent from different ancestors. And I keep stressing this: race has such a small relationship to these aptitudes that it’s almost negligible.

Same to you. I studied some of this for my Master’s in Education Policy. Trust me, I went in with the same mindset as you. I’m okay with uncomfortable truths, and being real about differences in race. And the more I learned, the more I realized that there’s a lot we don’t know about intelligence and there’s clearly different intelligences that we inherent from different ancestors. And I keep stressing this: race has such a small relationship to these aptitudes that it’s almost negligible.
I would agree culture is huge issue

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT