ADVERTISEMENT

This teenager probably "had it coming", since that's the new excuse

Pepperman

HR Legend
Nov 4, 2002
Another disgusting video of several girls beating up on a single girl. We could deflect and say "she had it coming"...

But then there is this quote from the linked article:

"Me and my sisters don't know what a one on one is 100 percent. Even if my sister beating life out of somebody, I ain't gonna watch, I'm gonna beat the life out of that (expletive) too. That's how we're raised."

We could blame the parents right about now as well, although one person here claims that's unfair. Then again:

According to a police report, the mother of one of the girls that was beating up Angelina in that video threatened Angelina's mother three different times if she pressed charges against her daughter. Angelina's mother captured cell phone video of one of those alleged threats.

b0d1453dc765789c824ed00173011f99d3846c75ceb15f55070d6296da179a72.jpg

http://miami.cbslocal.com/2015/03/13/exclusive-violent-brawl-involving-middle-school-girls-has-family-demanding-action/

When will these degenerates learn. Hold your phone sideways or don't record the fight. It's not a tough concept.

Originally posted by Jerome Silberman:
When will these degenerates learn. Hold your phone sideways or don't record the fight. It's not a tough concept.
Exactly. They need to teach aspect ratio in schools.

You know I'm kinda of impressed a smart azz comment can become a thing...

Re: This teenager probably "had it coming", since that's the new excu

If I had girls the first thing I'd teach her is how to use the hair pull. In girl fights, whoever controls the hair wins.
Posted from Rivals Mobile

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT