ADVERTISEMENT

A trans woman joined a sorority. Then her new sisters turned on her.

Do rules mean nothing around here?

JUDGE_DISMISSES_LAWSUIT_OVER_TRANS_PERSON_IN_WYOMING_SORORITY.jpg
Faulty's daughter goes to college in Wyoming.

Why would an operation be needed if genitals don't determine gender in the first place? Why should a man be allowed into a women's space? Why should they have to be uncomfortable for this guy?
I notice the lefties refuse to answer this question as much as the very simple "what is a woman?". Pretty telling tbh

I feel for people struggling with their identity. However, one person's struggles don't trump everyone else's beliefs, safety or mental and physical health. If there are women in the sorority who do not feel comfortable living, showering and dressing in front of a biological man, they have every right to speak out. Sororities have historically been exclusivily female organizations so if all members want to allow biological men to join, fine. However, the national chapter should not be insisting that the local chapter and their members must allow a male to join, because that is not what they signed up for.

I feel sorry for the trans lady but at the same time I understand the girls in the sorority not wanting her.

I mean, they do all kinds of girl shit.

They talk and put on makeup. They go shopping. They talk about boys. They just do girl shit.

And then you've got this lady with you.

chris-farley.gif

I feel for people struggling with their identity. However, one person's struggles don't trump everyone else's beliefs, safety or mental and physical health. If there are women in the sorority who do not feel comfortable living, showering and dressing in front of a biological man, they have every right to speak out. Sororities have historically been exclusivily female organizations so if all members want to allow biological men to join, fine. However, the national chapter should not be insisting that the local chapter and their members must allow a male to join, because that is not what they signed up for.

More revisionist history and false underpinnings.

Let me say it slowly for those who can't seem to follow along.

The.
Local.
Chapter.
Voted.
To.
Extend.
This.
Person.
A.
Bid.

The.
National.
Organization.
Did.
Not.
Force.
The.
Local.
Chapter.
To.
Extend.
A.
Bid.

The.
Rules.
For.
Extending.
A.
Bid.
Do.
Not.
Require.
A.
Unanimous.
Vote.

Take your time. Read it a couple of times if you need to.

Not only does the National organization specifically provide that it considers those who "identify as women" as being eligible for receiving a bid, but that extending a bid to such a person is wholly up to the local chapter and, in this case, the local chapter extended a bid.

The present KKG members who aren't comfortable with the national organization's approach and with the majority of local chapter members' vote find themselves in the minority. And, one again, there is an easy way to avoid whatever it is that they don't like.

Just.
F---king.
Quit.

If the national policy is that abhorrent and they are so offended by the fact that a majority of the members voted to extend a bid, then why in the f--k do they remain interested in being part of the KKG sorority?

I find it nothing short of amusing that a number of the typical complainers that todays' youth being nothing more than whiny entitled brats are racing to embrace the actions of those who are acting like . . . umm . . . whiny, entitled brats.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT