ADVERTISEMENT

Thoughts on this one?

Having lived in Oaktown for 6 years and visiting every couple years I can tell you it's going down hill quickly, and it wasn't Beverly Hills before. All the major chain stores and restaurants are pulling out of there, it's a shame.

The 2A is very important and we cannot let our government and the far leftists erode our God given rights.

Reactions: SIXERS24
I've wondered if organized crime has a role in these things. Maybe businesses that aren't paying into the protection racket are getting shown why they need to pay into the protection racket.

Or, social media has just made it really easy to organize things like this.

I always have mixed feelings about these sort of things. There is a part of me that thinks the only way to stop these sort of things is for a store owner to come out firing and killing 4-5 robbers/vandals. I wouldn't have any sympathy for any of the perps in the attached video if that had been the case. But then I don't necessarily want a 65 yr old scared store owner shooting a 12 yr old boy who is shoplifting a candy bar or emptying a full magazine into a group of young teens that she mistakenly thinks are up to no good in her store.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT