ADVERTISEMENT

Thousands of migrants sent back to Mexico under Trump policy have given up their asylum claims: DHS

As a moderate, I applaud this move. Force them to stay home. I don't want to have to look at some malnourished asylum seeker clearing my table when I'm trying to enjoy my two for $20 steak at Chilis.

Reactions: GobysHawk
Don’t know about the validity of OP’s title, but if they are in Mexico then their asylum claims should be made there and not in the US via Mexico.

Using the term "triggered" doesn't help the claim you are trying to make. It's a word that is used by racists after they are accused of being racist.

Throwing the race card out at every turn doesn’t help either.

Throwing the race card out at every turn doesn’t help either.

Depends if it's justified or not and there is a lot of evidence to support the idea that Trump immigration policies are based in racial hatred.

great idea

I’m sure their employer will pay 3x labor rates when he can just pay illegal immigrants instead

They will if the employers get punished for hiring illegal immigrants. As has been said thousands of times before, if the anger about illegal immigration were about "protecting jobs", then all these people wanting to build a wall would be demanding employers be held accountable for hiring them.

All working class families are thankful to President Trump for protecting their wage rates.

it’s a shame so many Leftists hate the American working class and encourage foreigners undercutting their wages to benefit the rich business owners
Yeah, we lefties are the business party. Always have been. Always will be.

Republicans are the workers' friends. Always have been. Always will be.

Who can argue with that?

Reactions: Jan Itor
And the death camps hadn’t started then.

How many extermination camps are in existence in Central America and Mexico?
I have literally no idea what point you think you're trying to make. Are you seriously making the claim that, absent f'n DEATH CAMPS, people can't be persecuted and killed? Are you even dumber than I thought?

Reactions: TheCainer
I have literally no idea what point you think you're trying to make. Are you seriously making the claim that, absent f'n DEATH CAMPS, people can't be persecuted and killed? Are you even dumber than I thought?

You were making an inference that the U.S. turned away refugees with the pending doom of WWII on the horizon. I’m pointing out that no one knew that such doom was coming.

You were making an inference that the U.S. turned away refugees with the pending doom of WWII on the horizon. I’m pointing out that no one knew that such doom was coming.
And I'm still trying to figure out how you think that helps your case. Do you think they packed themselves onto that ship and sailed across the Atlantic for the fun of it?

And I'm still trying to figure out how you think that helps your case. Do you think they packed themselves onto that ship and sailed across the Atlantic for the fun of it?

Do you think that all of the thousands of migrants from Central America and Mexico were in fear for their life? You know that isn’t the case. Same can be said for any large migrant group.

And the death camps hadn’t started then.

How many extermination camps are in existence in Central America and Mexico?
I believe they had......Your are talking about 1939 here, correct? True, the US was one of several nations refusing a boat of Jewish refugees asylum. However, Concentration Camps "opened" under Hitler and the the Nazis shortly after they took power in 1933. Jews were not the primary targets originally but they were included for sure......In Sept. of 1939, Germany invaded Poland and the Jews become the center of Hitler's work camps attention. But the "camps" were started in 1933.......Dachau by Munich was one of the originals.

That opinion article is crap. Using the word “triggered” is a calling card for the alt right? If she says so, then I guess it’s true.

Well, somebody feels that way and the stuff about online gaming and recruiting kids is very accurate. I've seen it myself.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT