ADVERTISEMENT

New Story ***Three-star DB Koen Entringer commits to Iowa***

Apr 8, 2003
Article:

---

Defensive back Koen Entringer is headed to the University of Iowa. The 6-foot-2, 190-pound Michigan native announced his decision live on Instagram today and will be signing with the Hawkeyes after making an official visit to campus this past weekend.

A three-star prospect, Entringer had narrowed his options down to Iowa, Wisconsin, Michigan, and Boston College this past week. Other scholarship offers during the recruiting process included Notre Dame, Utah, Colorado, Maryland, Syracuse, and Vanderbilt, among others.

As a senior, Entringer finished the season with 88 tackles, three tackles for loss, two forced fumbles, and one interception on defense and 26 catches for 444 yards and six touchdowns on offense for Walled Lake Western High School.

See highlights from Entringer's senior year in the video below.

1254172884282.jpg

Reactions: funnyfletcher
This it the recruit I was hoping Iowa would get today! Do not look at the stars on this one, any time you beat Michigan to a recruit in their own state you know it's a huge win.
I assume the mi offer was off the table?

Hopefully he pulls a Desmond and makes em regret it!

Was Michigan really making him a priority? I'm sure at some point there was a Michigan offer.

Don't get me wrong, was one of the guys I hoped we'd get to commit today. His film looks great.

I'm just questioning was this really a head-to-head recruiting battle with UM.

This it the recruit I was hoping Iowa would get today! Do not look at the stars on this one, any time you beat Michigan to a recruit in their own state you know it's a huge win.

Was Michigan really making him a priority? I'm sure at some point there was a Michigan offer.

Don't get me wrong, was one of the guys I hoped we'd get to commit today. His film looks great.

I'm just questioning was this really a head-to-head recruiting battle with UM.

They must have wanted him bad enough to host him for a visit on November 27th and he did hold an offer from Michigan. I don't think you can get any more head to head than that.

this recruiting class looks awesome. Will somebody please keep reminding me to drive carefully and live safely? Because desperately want to live long enough to see this 2022 recruiting class come to fruition.

They must have wanted him bad enough to host him for a visit on November 27th and he did hold an offer from Michigan. I don't think you can get any more head to head than that.
Thats like saying we went h2h with bama for Patterson lol

Thats like saying we went h2h with bama for Patterson lol
Recruiting is complicated. Programs move on as certain priorities shift around. In addition, programs have a very limited number of official visits to give out - so if Michigan gave one out they made him a recruiting priority. So take the win

Reactions: Torg and ssckelley
Nothing that I said is not true. Entringer had an offer from Michigan, he is from Michigan, he visited Michigan on November 27th, and he picked Iowa.
You should we beat out Michigan for him, which I highly doubt.

I'm not gonna keep arguing with you bye

No you are just ignorant
You prolly think isu really beat out bama for purdy lmfao

How am I being ignorant, do I really need to spell it out for you again? He had an offer from Michigan, took an official visit to Michigan just 2 weeks ago, he is from Michigan....Iowa beat Michigan for Entringer PERIOD!

You should have stopped when you said you were going to stop.

How am I being ignorant, do I really need to spell it out for you again? He had an offer from Michigan, took an official visit to Michigan just 2 weeks ago, he is from Michigan....Iowa beat Michigan for Entringer PERIOD!

You should have stopped when you said you were going to stop.
None of this means he still had a committable offer for the last time. You give sleazy Jimbo way too much credit. He has pulled offers from COMMITS! You are clueless.

BYE FELICIA

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT