ADVERTISEMENT

New Story ***Three-star DB Koen Entringer commits to Iowa***

Yep i can't talk sense into the ignorant and stubborn
It would help if you had SOME kind of proof to back your claims up. You want to say Iowa didn't beat Michigan for Entringer because...........???

Yet Entringer got an offer from Michigan, which is reported by multiple sources. He took an official visit to Michigan shortly after getting that offer, and he had a Michigan hat on the table when he committed to Iowa. What do you have?

Reactions: F5n5
It would help if you had SOME kind of proof to back your claims up. You want to say Iowa didn't beat Michigan for Entringer because...........???

Yet Entringer got an offer from Michigan, which is reported by multiple sources. He took an official visit to Michigan shortly after getting that offer, and he had a Michigan hat on the table when he committed to Iowa. What do you have?

still can't believe Purdy turned down bama

That's your proof???? Brock Purdy is your proof??? Please tell me you are not that stupid! Give me SOMETHING....ANYTHING....that shows where I'm wrong on Entringer, you know the guy we are discussing in this thread.
Ignore him. He knows he's wrong but he doesn't care. It's about arguing.

There have been several posters over the years that are just dicks. Sometimes they are funny, but sometimes you just need to ignore them after a flip off. Doesn't mean they're right, just that you can't.fix.stupid.

He would look really stupid having a schools hat on the table that didn't even offer him.

Ignore him. He knows he's wrong but he doesn't care. It's about arguing.

There have been several posters over the years that are just dicks. Sometimes they are funny, but sometimes you just need to ignore them after a flip off. Doesn't mean they're right, just that you can't.fix.stupid.
Nobody knows who is right, that's my point!

• Haha
Reactions: BBHawk
Hawks have been trying to "break into" Walled Lakes for a while ... really nice to get a quality recruit out of there!

Entringer strikes me as a raw, developmental guy who has a pretty incredible upside. I'm excited to see him go to work with Phil!

Just watched his ultimate hudl video. Dude was a whole level above his competition athletically and extremely aggressive. Kind of reminds me of Leonard Johnson a bit. He is going to look great in black and gold.

This it the recruit I was hoping Iowa would get today! Do not look at the stars on this one, any time you beat Michigan to a recruit in their own state you know it's a huge win.
Well, he is a high three star so he is pretty highly thought of but yeah winning this battle over not only in state Michigan but Wisconsin where his teammate went and also Notre Dame.

With their talent and Parkers coaching, this defensive backfield will be terrifying for any opposing offense, and as one national commentator said before Iowa suffered two key injuries mid season this year, we will be “impossibly good”.

So great to see the ALL the blue blood programs that Iowa beat out for these guys talents.

Koen and Xavier and TJ and Olando are a quarterback’s Murderer’s Row.

Good picture of Entringer and his parents from yesterday.

FGrdYCUUUAMJlFR

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT