ADVERTISEMENT

TikTok pro-lifers ruthless in their fact checking of ABC

I had the same thought. But I do recall the former VA governor talking about being ok with killing the born baby 'after a conversation with the mother.'

I can't remember exactly who denied what during the debate. In any case, there's no doubt a 32 week baby is viable.
charles-barkley-basketball-player.gif

I had the same thought. But I do recall the former VA governor talking about being ok with killing the born baby 'after a conversation with the mother.'

I can't remember exactly who denied what during the debate. In any case, there's no doubt a 32 week baby is viable.
False.

This makes my stomach turn. I'm not really a fan of this tactic but I guess it makes their point. This is the 2nd one of these Tiktok thought I needed to see in 'debateTok.' Fact checking late term abortion:

"TikTok Pro-lifers" ain't exactly the most reliable info sources around.

But, you don't care.

Whenever they start these types of threads then they quickly get proven wrong, they then try to grasp on to any little thing ever said about the topic to try and make it sound like they have a valid point. It’s so stupid yet so entertaining.

It's such an easy subject to admit that we(asshole men) have no idea what it's like to be put in that situation or have the medical knowledge to assume we can make even an educated guess as to what is right, yet here we are denying privacy rights and trying to simplify hundreds of millions of unique situations into a neat package that can be legislated.

It's gross and terrifying.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT