ADVERTISEMENT

Tim Brando Picks Nebraska # 8, Iowa State # 11, Brock Purdy Heisman 2020

Two were good enough to make FA signings in the NFL. Frost has to prove he can field a good defensive squad before I’ll be too worried that he is the next Saban, like Brando called him.
Brando. Smh. I’ll chalk it up to playing to the fan base that will get him clicks. We get tooled a lot bc of how rabid the fan base is for ANY Husker content.

Reactions: SWIowahawks
Big 12 is down. I admit. Still better than the Big West schedule you play every single year. Proof is in the pudding. You dont want to try to argue whatbI posted above because you cant. Iowa State has the harder toughest conference year in and year out.

The B1G West is better than the ACC Coastal and the Pac-12 South, and could hold its own with the Big 12. Just because you post about how weak the B1G West is just about every day on this board doesn't mean it's true. The Big 12 is now just the ACC of the 90s - Oklahoma (Florida St) and everyone else. I have seen 5 different B1G West teams on preseason 25 rankings, and only 3-4 different Big 12 teams. I have seen 7 different players from the B1G West listed as preseason All-Americans (including 3 Hawkeyes), and only 2 from the Big 12 (both Okla, of course). The B1G West has won 2 NY6 games in 3 tries, while the Big 12 has 3 wins in 8 tries. And of course, the B1G West and Big 12 are tied in CFP wins. Bottom line - you need to give it up.

BTW - Do you even know what the expression "the proof is in the pudding" means and how to use it correctly? Because I don't think you do.

True, but we have way more depth on the line this year and get a few back from injury. The secondary is back, and the safeties who are starting this year probably could have made a case to start last year as I think they are more athletic.

Wow. I just can't believe how much Nebraska and Iowa St fans sound alike nowadays. Where has all the time gone?

Reactions: grayhair81
The B1G West is better than the ACC Coastal and the Pac-12 South, and could hold its own with the Big 12. Just because you post about how weak the B1G West is just about every day on this board doesn't mean it's true. The Big 12 is now just the ACC of the 90s - Oklahoma (Florida St) and everyone else. I have seen 5 different B1G West teams on preseason 25 rankings, and only 3-4 different Big 12 teams. I have seen 7 different players from the B1G West listed as preseason All-Americans (including 3 Hawkeyes), and only 2 from the Big 12 (both Okla, of course). The B1G West has won 2 NY6 games in 3 tries, while the Big 12 has 3 wins in 8 tries. And of course, the B1G West and Big 12 are tied in CFP wins. Bottom line - you need to give it up.

BTW - Do you even know what the expression "the proof is in the pudding" means and how to use it correctly? Because I don't think you do.

so I read your comment, and I was curious...
which Division among the Power Five is the toughest ?

so I looked at the W/L of the P5 teams when they played other P5 teams from other conferences... and compared the Divisions...
and of course, I had to use the Big 12 as one division.

rank according to win percentage:

#1 SEC East Division (8-3) .727
#2 Big Ten West Division (6-4) .600

#3 Big Ten East Division (5-5) .500
#3 Pac 12 North Division (4-4) .500
#3 SEC East Division (6-6) .500

#6 Big 12 Conference (8-9) .471
#7 ACC Atlantic Division (4-5) .444

#8 Pac 12 South Division (2-3) .400
#9 ACC Coastal Division (3-7) .300

here is the site I used to look up the data if you want to fact check
http://mcubed.net/ncaaf/tvc/

People like Brando WANT to see Nub back in the top10 consistently....this is how they do it, by unrealistically elevating them in their rankings early and often. It’s like fake news, eventually the masses begin to accept it as fact.

Not sure how to explain the #11 pick, but I will posit that all of those prognosticators on the Cyclone train are also confidently predicting Campbell won’t be in Ames much longer. They all know that program isn’t even on Boise State’s level and once a big dog in need of a new coach comes calling...he gone!

He had 6 NFL teams come calling since December. Yep he be gone! How many called on KF?

Um KF ain’t going anywhere troll. Plenty called when he was in a position to leave. Jesus Chizik won 5 games in 2 years at ISU and got a job at Auburn. If you idiot Clone trolls think Matty is in for the long haul not sure what to say. The only reason he stays would be the Big 12 is so bad that ISU can challenge every year. Otherwise he gone. Jesus U are ISU.

He had 6 NFL teams come calling since December. Yep he be gone! How many called on KF?

I have no idea what your point is, but if you're suggesting that Campbell is a hotter commodity for the NFL right now than Ferentz has ever been, then you are either really stupid, have a really bad memory or are just being a troll.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT