ADVERTISEMENT

Tim Walz’ record in Minnesota

He served 24 years and his last term came up right before an Iraq deployment. He did his time and achieved the highest NCO rank possible, as I understand our ranks. What more do you want?
He departed early, but he earned his retirement.

People seem to forget the time. The reality of the Iraq War had set in. The military was stop-lossing people like crazy. I wouldn’t blame anyone who had their twenty and wanted out.

He departed early, but he earned his retirement.

People seem to forget the time. The reality of the Iraq War had set in. The military was stop-lossing people like crazy. I wouldn’t blame anyone who had their twenty and wanted out.
I think I'll mail Walz a yellow feather after reading the article.

I don't get it. Is this how you plan on making fun of him because he made feminine products easier for women to get? Sure, let's talk about that. I'm not sure how this is a bad thing but there's room for further discussion about how Republicans just generally hate women and want to make their lives as difficult as possible.

If this is the best shit Republicans have they are going to have a really long 3 months.

Reactions: TC Nole OX
He served 24 years and his last term came up right before an Iraq deployment. He did his time and achieved the highest NCO rank possible, as I understand our ranks. What more do you want?

The numbers don’t add up. If he is 60, he graduated from high school in ‘83 or ‘84.

With 24 years of military service, how did he avoid Iraq 1 and 2, and Afghanistan?

I don't get it. Is this how you plan on making fun of him because he made feminine products easier for women to get? Sure, let's talk about that. I'm not sure how this is a bad thing but there's room for further discussion about how Republicans just generally hate women and want to make their lives as difficult as possible.

If this is the best shit Republicans have they are going to have a really long 3 months.
LOL - Walz is a far left progressive, the average American is very quickly going to learn all the "weird" things Walz believes we as a nation should be and the "weird" things he stands for.

In the next 3 months he will definitely turn off all but those far-left weirdos.

The numbers don’t add up. If he is 60, he graduated from high school in ‘83 or ‘84.

With 24 years of military service, how did he avoid Iraq 1 and 2, and Afghanistan?
I don't know except that our entire military did not go to Iraq at the same time. I know he was pretty high up the command chain so he may have been where the Generals are and not with soldiers. I'm not too familiar with how that stuff works though and I'm just finding out about this stuff too.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT