ADVERTISEMENT

Tim Walz’ record in Minnesota

Also under Tim Walz's watch:

Between September 2022 and February 2024, the U.S. Department of Justice charged 70 Minnesota individuals with various financial crimes related to their suspected roles in a $250 million fraud scheme. The defendants allegedly exploited two federally funded nutrition programs during the COVID-19 pandemic. The 70 Minnesota defendants falsely claimed they were feeding thousands of children on a daily basis during the pandemic. They submitted fake invoices, seeking reimbursement from the state of Minnesota (via funding through the U.S. Dept of Agriculture). The defendants then used the millions they received on land, expensive homes, luxury vehicles and expensive jewelry. It appears a lot of the money was also wired overseas.

Only $60M of the $250M has been clawed back.

I'm not sure what you are implying here. Are you trying to say that Walz was involved with this? Because this sounds like some people committed crimes under his watch, were caught, and presumably punished for their crimes. Unfortunately the criminals put the money in places it could not be retrieved. I'm not sure how that is Walz's fault. In fact, this looks like a pretty good case of competence.

trump made the first vp move by picking a super far right guy. harris just countered him by picking a super far left guy?
is this a fair characterization? coz from what i'm reading shapiro and kelly were closer to center than this gentleman.

F*ck them kids, amiright?

Eb90vNMU4AAjGHa.jpg:large

Clearly he is seen here infiltrating the cabal to destroy them from within. Only free thinkers can understand this. The rest are sheep.

This man is a freaking hero! Jack Bauer levels of heroics.

"QAnon is a far-right American political conspiracy theory and political movement that originated in 2017. QAnon centers on fabricated claims made by an anonymous individual or individuals known as "Q". Those claims have been relayed and developed by online communities and influencers. Their core belief is that a cabal of Satanic, cannibalistic child molesters is operating a global child sex trafficking ring that conspired against president Donald Trump. QAnon has direct roots in Pizzagate, an Internet conspiracy theory that appeared one year earlier, but also incorporates elements of many other theories. QAnon has been described as a cult.

Followers believe the Trump administration secretly fought the cabal of pedophiles, and would conduct arrests and executions of thousands of cabal members on a day known as "the Storm" or "the Event". QAnon conspiracy believers have named Democratic politicians, Hollywood actors, high-ranking government officials, business tycoons, and medical experts as members of the cabal. QAnon has also claimed that Trump stimulated the conspiracy of Russian interference in the 2016 United States presidential election to enlist Robert Mueller to join him in exposing the sex trafficking ring, and to prevent a coup d'état by Barack Obama, Hillary Clinton, and George Soros. QAnon is described as antisemitic or rooted in antisemitic tropes, due to its fixation on Jewish financier Soros and conspiracy theories about the Rothschild family, a frequent target of antisemites."

trump made the first vp move by picking a super far right guy. harris just countered him by picking a super far left guy?
is this a fair characterization? coz from what i'm reading shapiro and kelly were closer to center than this gentleman.
No, he's really not super far left. But he is left.

Reactions: desihawk
On May 26, 2020 it was clear that law enforcement was outnumbered. They couldn't respond to all of the 911 calls related to the looting and arson that was occurring.

May 27, 2020: looting and arson continues.

On May 28, 2020, Walz finally called up the National Guard.
You're really pushing hard on this, and seem to arguing that this makes him unfit to serve as VP. But the candidate that you're supporting for president inspired a riot on his behalf, stood by and watched, and has said that the rioters are political prisoners and should be pardoned. So please excuse me if I think your criticism of Walz is disingenuous.

Walz's sense of humor is closer to Harris's,.. Together, these two should be able to laugh their asses off...
At least they have sense of humors. I'm still waiting for your answer from yesterday. Here's the link:

With a one seat majority. Badass…

- universal free school meals
- carbon free electricity by 2040
-legalized Marijuana (welcome aboard, @The Tradition )
- tax rebates for the working class up to $1,300 (making under $150k per year)
- 12 weeks paid family leave
- 12 weeks paid sick leave
- banned conversion therapy
- red flag laws for guns
- universal background checks for guns
- free public college (under $80k)
- ban on PFAS (forever chemicals)
-Became 5th ranked state for businesses
-Rose to third highest state on the happiness index.
If not already posted...

Many followers not familiar with the military are asking me “so what’s the big deal about a command sergeant major?”

Walz joined at 18 as a private. Rose through the NCO (sergeant) ranks, each requiring extreme competence at increasingly demanding jobs with more people & responsibility at every rank.

When you reach “Master Sergeant” you are selected to serve as a First Sergeant (1SG) of a unit…if you’re good enough. Then, those 1SGTs compete for selection to Sergeant Major. Only the best Sergeant Majors are selected for Command Sergeant Major (CSM) billets.

CSMs serve as the senior enlisted person in the unit and the advisor to Commanders at battalion and above. Having served with dozens of CSMs as my unit & command “battle buddy” I will attest they were all awesome. They know what they’re doing. They uphold standards.

They speak their minds to all ranks (private to generals). They’re not afraid of getting bad news because they know how to fix things when they go wrong. And they serve the command (their commander and their soldiers) with a selfless integrity and a complete dedication.

During social events and informal occasions, they’re usually a whole bunch of fun. And they always have great stories. But they’re always professional.

So, those are my thoughts on Command Sergeants Major. While I don’t know the details of @GovTimWalz career wearing the cloth of our country, just the fact that he volunteered to serve and wore the CSM rank tells me a lot about him

@SSG T might have some comments here, too

With a one seat majority. Badass…

- universal free school meals
- carbon free electricity by 2040
-legalized Marijuana (welcome aboard, @The Tradition )
- tax rebates for the working class up to $1,300 (making under $150k per year)
- 12 weeks paid family leave
- 12 weeks paid sick leave
- banned conversion therapy
- red flag laws for guns
- universal background checks for guns
- free public college (under $80k)
- ban on PFAS (forever chemicals)
-Became 5th ranked state for businesses
-Rose to third highest state on the happiness index.
He’s too radical. 🤣🤣🤣

Hate on him for calling people "KKK" for being opposed to ethnic cleansing and total destruction of Gaza? Who has to twist themselves up into knots criticizing that? How about his right wing ideas for education policy that have basically been proven a failure where they've been tried? You don't find the Obama impersonation he and Pete Buttigieg do to be a bit pandering and off-putting? The only reason he was in consideration was that he's a swing state governor (oh and that he's a white guy and this VP pick was always going to be a DEI hire)
Exactly, just like that! Good job

Not surprised. I just got on and MAGAS are posting fake news and Democrats have to try to prove REALITY, which once again, MAGA can’t accept. Never ending.

Reactions: TC Nole OX
If not already posted...

Many followers not familiar with the military are asking me “so what’s the big deal about a command sergeant major?”

Walz joined at 18 as a private. Rose through the NCO (sergeant) ranks, each requiring extreme competence at increasingly demanding jobs with more people & responsibility at every rank.

When you reach “Master Sergeant” you are selected to serve as a First Sergeant (1SG) of a unit…if you’re good enough. Then, those 1SGTs compete for selection to Sergeant Major. Only the best Sergeant Majors are selected for Command Sergeant Major (CSM) billets.

CSMs serve as the senior enlisted person in the unit and the advisor to Commanders at battalion and above. Having served with dozens of CSMs as my unit & command “battle buddy” I will attest they were all awesome. They know what they’re doing. They uphold standards.

They speak their minds to all ranks (private to generals). They’re not afraid of getting bad news because they know how to fix things when they go wrong. And they serve the command (their commander and their soldiers) with a selfless integrity and a complete dedication.

During social events and informal occasions, they’re usually a whole bunch of fun. And they always have great stories. But they’re always professional.

So, those are my thoughts on Command Sergeants Major. While I don’t know the details of @GovTimWalz career wearing the cloth of our country, just the fact that he volunteered to serve and wore the CSM rank tells me a lot about him

One of you guys should repost this in a new thread, so all the folks that have me on Ignore can read it.

Raised corporate tax rates, gave back to the poor and working class, and business climate improved. Trickle up, works. Cope.

"Minnesota has the 8th highest combined property, income, and sales tax burden in the country"

Luckily the "working class" you mention don't pay property and sales tax. Or wait?

FYI, MN is also one of the few states that taxes social security benefits for retired individuals.

Have fun with that.

• Haha
Reactions: McLovin32
"Minnesota has the 8th highest combined property, income, and sales tax burden in the country"

Luckily the "working class" you mention don't pay property and sales tax. Or wait?

FYI, MN is also one of the few states that taxes social security benefits for retired individuals.

Have fun with that.
And they are getting a great return on investment. So much so he was re-elected by an even bigger margin.

Pretty sure that one was based off of someone making something up. But if you really want me to pick one of the dozens of other weird things he has said in the past month I can do that. Maybe just go with him calling people cat ladies or relating diet mountain dew to racism or something. But you completely missed the point of the post so, nice job.

You're really pushing hard on this, and seem to arguing that this makes him unfit to serve as VP. But the candidate that you're supporting for president inspired a riot on his behalf, stood by and watched, and has said that the rioters are political prisoners and should be pardoned. So please excuse me if I think your criticism of Walz is disingenuous.

More made up BS.

I have stated many times Trump is unfit for office and that the R's are stupid for not nominating a candidate who could serve up to 8 years.

The irony of you calling anyone disingenuous. Democrats flat out lied to the country, continually stating that Biden was mentally fit for office. When the disastrous debate proved otherwise, the D's gave the country Kamala as their choice.

The country didn't want Biden vs Trump. Now the country is stuck with Harris vs Trump.

I have also stated many times that I am all for Ranked Choice Voting (RCV). This would encourage 3rd party candidates to run. Voters could choose their 1st choice, 2nd choice, etc. No candidate wins an election until they get 50% of the vote.

What sucks is that the D's and R's don't want Ranked Choice Voting (RCV) for state and federal offices because the 2 major parties would lose a ton of power.

Reactions: LetsGoHawks83
If not already posted...

He was a CSM? Now I hate him

J/k

I know a bunch of Sergeants Major (SGM) and Command Sergeants Major (CSM), both are E-9. Just making E-9 isn't a guarantee of being a great troop. I've known a bunch of really good ones, 2 of my best friends are retired CSMs (and both were well liked and respected by their subordinates). I've also know some that were s*** bags, they let the rank go to their head, but in most cases, they were as bad when they were E4 as they were when they were E9.

That said, from what I've heard about Walz as a person and governor, I have to think he was a pretty good CSM. Seems to have the qualities that would make a good one.

He was a CSM? Now I hate him

J/k

I know a bunch of Sergeants Major (SGM) and Command Sergeants Major (CSM), both are E-9. Just making E-9 isn't a guarantee of being a great troop. I've known a bunch of really good ones, 2 of my best friends are retired CSMs (and both were well liked and respected by their subordinates). I've also know some that were s*** bags, they let the rank go to their head, but in most cases, they were as bad when they were E4 as they were when they were E9.

That said, from what I've heard about Walz as a person and governor, I have to think he was a pretty good CSM. Seems to have the qualities that would make a good one.

Pretty sure that one was based off of someone making something up. But if you really want me to pick one of the dozens of other weird things he has said in the past month I can do that. Maybe just go with him calling people cat ladies or relating diet mountain dew to racism or something. But you completely missed the point of the post so, nice job.
You guys keep bringing up this couch affinity I just want to know the joke.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT