ADVERTISEMENT

TNT Need to Go

choosenuetral

HR All-State
Jan 1, 2010
Thread title if things weren’t going this well. Enjoy it fellas. What an awesome day. Some great wrestling ahead tonight and this weekend. Coaches have done, are doing, and will continue a strong path. Trust the process. Next year this time and we will be hounded by all the haters because we’ll be pressing the top.

Besides Warner and cash’s who apparently have no gas tank we’re doing alright. Those lungs need to grow. They hit a wall sooooo hard third periods

Warner was just plain embarrassing...he looked horrible. Hope he comes back with attitude in the consolations, but my gut says it will be like the Midlands last year where he lost and never recovered. Hope he proves me wrong.

Warner was just plain embarrassing...he looked horrible. Hope he comes back with attitude in the consolations, but my gut says it will be like the Midlands last year where he lost and never recovered. Hope he proves me wrong.

He has not demonstrated to being a very good consi wrestler. Tomorrow is a new day and a chance to fight some demons. He has the skill set, and clearly that guy is just a bad match up for him. Time to get the next best thing, individual third and a team title.

He has not demonstrated to being a very good consi wrestler. Tomorrow is a new day and a chance to fight some demons. He has the skill set, and clearly that guy is just a bad match up for him. Time to get the next best thing, individual third and a team title.
Concur. Looking forward to today's action! :)

This thread is a complete joke. Did you really think that after session 2 when Iowa hit the harder matchs they would keep advancing ? Get serious. And call me all the names you want. Iowa was exposed in the big 10 tournament.

This thread is a complete joke. Did you really think that after session 2 when Iowa hit the harder matchs they would keep advancing ? Get serious. And call me all the names you want. Iowa was exposed in the big 10 tournament.
giphy.gif

Everything would be better if the fellas just tried haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrddddddeeeeerrrrrrr Fixes everything.....

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT