ADVERTISEMENT

Today's GOP

What I find sad is this entire post was started by dishonest Marxist reporter in an attempt to trap this senator. There was no way the senator would have been able to answer the question in a fashion that would satisfy the questioner. A typical straw man ploy to try and discredit the 10th amendment. "What if a state said black people can't marry white people?" Where has that law been proposed in 2022? Stop with the attempted BS if you can't be honest about your intentions then keep still.
Everybody, who doesn't embody your fascist ideals, is a marxist. Is that what you are trying to say?

Why do you hate the Constitution? Are you in favor of abolishing it in a revolution? What other rights and protections do you find offensive?
Oh good you're back. Need a clarification. Are you a dude, a woman, or gender fluid?

I have no problems with the Constitution. I have problems with strict constructionist interpretations of the Constitution.
I've got a great idea if you don't believe in strict constructionist interpretations of rules or laws. Let's play high dollar poker and I will decide which rules are to be strictly interpreted and which ones can be fudged a bit. Make sure you bring LOTS of money.;)

Abby has always been a horrible person.

Oh - I’m well aware of that. I like when these cysts of society actually pop though. The trashiness of so many of our resident loons is millimeters below the surface. It’s nice to see it actually come out and be on display for what it is. I wonder if it’s freeing for them too?

Does the same thing go for guns numb-nuts?
No, guns are clearly defined in the second amendment. The tenth amendment states, "The powers not delegated to the United States by the Constitution, nor prohibited by it to the states, are reserved to the states respectively or to the people."

Don't get mad at me, I'm just following America's rule book. numb-nuts.

Time to ban Abby, if I got banned, that pile of shit needs to be banned for farr worse than what I did. Far worse.
So your solution is, if we can't brain wash her, ban her. How open-minded and American of you.

No, guns are clearly defined in the second amendment. The tenth amendment states, "The powers not delegated to the United States by the Constitution, nor prohibited by it to the states, are reserved to the states respectively or to the people."

Not according to the way it's been interpreted by the supreme court for decades.

Reactions: fsu1jreed

Your version and understanding of the rule book is terrible. Not only does the 2nd Amendment not define guns (whatever that means), but yours apparently stops before the 14th Amendment as well.

I'll help you out. Amd. 14, Sec. 1 "All persons born or naturalized in the United States, and subject to the jurisdiction thereof, are citizens of the United States and of the state wherein they reside. No state shall make or enforce any law which shall abridge the privileges or immunities of citizens of the United States; nor shall any state deprive any person of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law; nor deny to any person within its jurisdiction the equal protection of the laws." If you want to be an absolute strict constructionist with respect to the 2nd Amendment, good luck explaining (use strict constructionism) how states can deny equal protection to those wanting to marry a person of another race. Equal protection is an explicit right listed in the constitution.

There is nothing that I can say that will appease the anti American left, but I will say this. The left recently has made it's mission to claim the right is anti democratic. It has been echoed ad nauseam as a talking point to scare voters in November. However, when an issue comes up that the left is passionate about, they are hell bent trying to make sure it's fate isn't left to the voters. So who is really anti democratic? We can't leave abortion to the voters! We can't leave any issue that we might lose on to the voters. The senator on the video never said he wanted to make interracial marriage illegal, not once. (but I'm sure most on this board didn't bother to watch the entire clip) He alluded to the fact that states rights are codified in the Constitution and thus those are the rules we must play by.

I’m pretty sure pro-choice advocates would love to put abortion up to a national vote. Well over 60% of people in the country believe it should be legal. It is the far right extremists who know they are in the minority… So they had to pack the Supreme Court to establish their minority rule.

MAGA-Giving-Trump-Heil-Hitler-Salute.jpg

So your solution is, if we can't brain wash her, ban her. How open-minded and American of you.

Yeah, being a racist is okay, dumbphuck. Get ta steppin assclown. Bing Racist is not at all open-minded and American you phucking SCUMBAG.

• Haha
Reactions: abby97
Yeah, being a racist is okay, dumbphuck. Get ta steppin assclown. Bing Racist is not at all open-minded and American you phucking SCUMBAG.
Please show me one thing I've said that makes you believe I'm a racist. I know that is a term the left uses whenever they are losing an argument, so please how am I a racist in your mind? Oh and by the way, our family is mixed race so, there is that.

What I find sad is this entire post was started by dishonest Marxist reporter in an attempt to trap this senator. There was no way the senator would have been able to answer the question in a fashion that would satisfy the questioner. A typical straw man ploy to try and discredit the 10th amendment. "What if a state said black people can't marry white people?" Where has that law been proposed in 2022? Stop with the attempted BS if you can't be honest about your intentions then keep still.
Stop using big words that you don't understand. That would be a good start for you.

Stop using big words that you don't understand. That would be a good start for you.
Please let me help you, what word did I use that you didn't understand? Was it dishonest or Marxist or was it something else? Just speak up I'm here to help.

Please show me one thing I've said that makes you believe I'm a racist. I know that is a term the left uses whenever they are losing an argument, so please how am I a racist in your mind? Oh and by the way, our family is mixed race so, there is that.

Ok…

Why does the left hate states rights? I think the values and priorities of people living in Alabama are different from those living in California so why to leftists believe everyone has to think alike?

Please let me help you, what word did I use that you didn't understand? Was it dishonest or Marxist or was it something else? Just speak up I'm here to help.
You misread. I said words YOU don't understand. You do it pretty consistently and refuse to learn when called out. You know, when multiple people are telling you you're a racist, you might want to back out of a thread, think about why you are the way you are, and maybe try to reset a little bit. Or a lot.

Reactions: torbee
You misread. I said words YOU don't understand. You do it pretty consistently and refuse to learn when called out. You know, when multiple people are telling you you're a racist, you might want to back out of a thread, think about why you are the way you are, and maybe try to reset a little bit. Or a lot.
I'll ask you then, what did I say that was racist, this ought to be good.

I'll ask you then, what did I say that was racist, this ought to be good.
Honestly, I didn't catch it. Others have and even a far right Republican called you out on it. I can see you've already disagreed about it so you clearly like being you.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT