ADVERTISEMENT

Today's KF Press Conference Highlights

I am a big Linderbaum fan but he was abused as bad as the guards against PSU. I saw Kallenberger get pushed down by a DT with one arm. Paulsen and Ince had a hard time competing Saturday, and Wirfs obviously has a bad ankle as gimpy as he was.
Wirfs has been gimpy / limping for a while now

Jordan Walsh?
giphy.gif

I try not to act like I know more than KF because I obviously don’t but I really question this thinking. Underneath routes have killed us for 10 years, especially against teams like PSU and NW. Besides Purdue, we dont get burned deep that often.
Just how good is freshman QB Jack Plummer?

Watch:

Great Moss at the CB when OJ moves to the Cash. Moss is a liability at the CB position. Slow hips leads to the band playing and a WR kissing a cheerleader.

Iowa has lost six conference games in the last year and a half, and it could have/should have won each game. It would be nice, IMHO, to hear KF say he's sick and tired of losing every one of those games. It would be nice to hear they're reviewing every conceivable change that could turn such games into wins. It would be nice to hear an explanation for the play-calling on first and goal from the four and on two-point conversion attempts. It would be nice to hear why, after a couple seasons of successful trick plays, Iowa has yet to try a single one this season. It would be nice to have the head coach use words to publicly acknowledge the frustration of the fans who pay his huge salary. Again, IMHO.

I can't really argue with this...

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT