Toilet cleaning plans

Colonoscopy

HB Legend
Feb 20, 2022
Saint Louis, Mo

Toilet Cleaning Plan​

1. Gather Supplies​

Summary (Arabic): جمع المستلزمات

• Collect all necessary cleaning supplies: toilet cleaner, brush, gloves, disinfectant, and cloths.
  • How to Feel: Empowered—having your tools ready sets a positive tone for the task ahead.

2. Prepare the Area​

Summary (Arabic): إعداد المنطقة

• Clear the area around the toilet. Remove any items from the tank or surrounding surfaces.
  • How to Feel: Organized—creating a clean space helps you focus on the job without distractions.

3. Apply Toilet Cleaner​

Summary (Arabic): وضع منظف المرحاض

• Apply the toilet cleaner under the rim and let it sit for a few minutes.
  • How to Feel: Anticipatory—allowing the cleaner to work makes you feel like you're making progress even before scrubbing.

4. Scrub the Toilet​

Summary (Arabic): فرك المرحاض

• Use the toilet brush to scrub the bowl, paying special attention to stains and hard-to-reach areas.
  • How to Feel: Accomplished—seeing the transformation of the toilet as you scrub can boost your motivation.

5. Clean Exterior Surfaces​

Summary (Arabic): تنظيف الأسطح الخارجية

• Wipe down the toilet seat, lid, and outside with disinfectant and cloths.
  • How to Feel: Satisfied—cleaning the exterior makes the entire toilet feel fresh and hygienic.

6. Final Touches​

Summary (Arabic): اللمسات الأخيرة

• Flush the toilet to rinse away the cleaner and dispose of any used materials.
  • How to Feel: Relieved—flushing away the evidence of your hard work leaves you with a sense of closure.

7. Wash Your Hands​

Summary (Arabic): غسل اليدين

• Wash your hands thoroughly after cleaning.
  • How to Feel: Clean—this final step ensures you feel fresh and accomplished after your efforts.

Overall Feelings​

Cleaning toilets might seem daunting, but by breaking it down into manageable steps and reflecting on the positive feelings associated with each one, you can turn a chore into a rewarding experience!

Reactions: millah_22
I don't know about all that, but what I do know is whenever the No-Pic cleans the toilets, within 30 minutes, me and/or the kids blow them up and really piss her off.

"what do you know, you have to sh*t right after I just get done cleaning them!"

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT