ADVERTISEMENT

toilet water splashing on your cheeks after there's already poop in the water

I can remember reading about people dropping dentures in the toilet and getting new ones because they were so grossed out. I'm pretty sure I would fine with a real good cleaning and disinfecting:)

What’s gross is someone blowing shit splatter all over the back of the crapper. Make you wonder if they’re touching their toes when they crap....not sure how that happens
Agreed. In college I worked at a department store and on a couple occasions it looked as though a customer had defecated in the public restroom while crouching on a Sit N’ Spin, splattering the three walls and door in the process. After spending a brief moment contemplating how someone could defy the laws of physics and human anatomy in such a way, I proceeded to hide in the warehouse to avoid being the poor sap chosen by the manager to clean it up.

In my high school days, I worked at fast food restaurant. The things I would find in the bathroom were horrific. I just took a hose to them.

My friends that worked at the local Ben Franklin had me beat on story though. Some lady decided to crap herself, but continued to walk throughout the entire store.....continuing to do it. My understanding is that there was mud throughout the entire store. That takes some courage.

What’s gross is someone blowing shit splatter all over the back of the crapper. Make you wonder if they’re touching their toes when they crap....not sure how that happens

iLB0atX.gif

In my high school days, I worked at fast food restaurant. The things I would find in the bathroom were horrific. I just took a hose to them.

My friends that worked at the local Ben Franklin had me beat on story though. Some lady decided to crap herself, but continued to walk throughout the entire store.....continuing to do it. My understanding is that there was mud throughout the entire store. That takes some courage.
I worked at a grocery store. The 9 PM bagger always had bathrooms. If I knew there was someone I didn’t care for or just wanted to haze, I’d go to Taco Bell on my break and light that bad boy up.

I worked at a grocery store. The 9 PM bagger always had bathrooms. If I knew there was someone I didn’t care for or just wanted to haze, I’d go to Taco Bell on my break and light that bad boy up.
I worked at a bar/restaurant in high school that was open until 2am. I was usually the one stuck with cleaning up and mopping the bathrooms at the end of the night. The men’s bathroom would have piss everywhere and occasionally puke.

There were horrors in the women’s bathroom that consisted of shit/blood combos that no man should have to see. Plus I’m convinced women try to hover most of the time and spray everywhere.

I worked at a bar/restaurant in high school that was open until 2am. I was usually the one stuck with cleaning up and mopping the bathrooms at the end of the night. The men’s bathroom would have piss everywhere and occasionally puke.

There were horrors in the women’s bathroom that consisted of shit/blood combos that no man should have to see. Plus I’m convinced women try to hover most of the time and spray everywhere.
The women’s bathroom was always worse than the men’s. Always.

Reactions: Jimmy McGill

I worked at the Fieldhouse and Eggy was a cheap bastard. He didn't pay for a cleaning crew to come in after 2am like the other big bars did (Union, SpoCo, etc.) and made bar staff clean up. The men's restroom wasn't great (as stated above, piss and occasional puke) but I'd have to do 3-4 shots to get the courage up to go into the women's. Disgusting. Changed my view entirely as I watched the dance floor - instead of watching them shake their things I'd wonder if she was the one that was going to fling her tampon up in the lights in the bathroom. OK, that's not totally true...I still watched them shake it.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT