ADVERTISEMENT

toks a

BRANDONJ8 post = kiss of death

So long Toks, we hardly knew ye!
Poor wording on your part. Toks fortunate to be alive based on little I read. Has long road to recovery and few people expect him to play football again. Toks waiting to decide. KF not able to say much as family won’t Perot school to release info

Poor wording on your part. Toks fortunate to be alive based on little I read. Has long road to recovery and few people expect him to play football again. Toks waiting to decide. KF not able to say much as family won’t Perot school to release info
HTTPS9tZWRpYS5naXBoeS5jb20vbWVkaWEvZm1vSlRQcHo4eXZ2Ty9naXBoeS5naWYlog.gif

You know what I meant. Lighten up.

BRANDONJ8 has a perfect record of innocuously mentioning players who never play for Iowa again for various reasons. He’s an insider, obviously. Sounds like the decision’s been made. Best of luck to Toks. Next man in!

You know what I meant. Lighten up.

BRANDONJ8 has a perfect record of innocuously mentioning players who never play for Iowa again for various reasons. He’s an insider, obviously. Sounds like the decision’s been made. Best of luck to Toks. Next man in!
Lol, that guy is the exact opposite of an insider. Most of the time he struggles to put together complete sentences.

He will stay on a non football scholarship , Same as that kid that committed years ago , name escapes me that was later found to have a heart issue . Iowa doesn't throw young men away once they are part of the program and in good standing.
Brad Rogers. I really thought he was gonna be good. I still think he would have been.

Reactions: m.stoops2013
The U of I better get at least 2 outside Dr. clearances on top of their own to clear Him, If they don't and heaven forbid Toks has another brain injury that leads to very bad results. For Toks sake I hope they are overly cautious .

The UI Hospitals doctors are outstanding. They will be overly cautious and we won't see Toks on the field this spring. If he never suits up again he can still pursue his education and get a degree from the University of Iowa. His scholarship will be honored, as it should be.

Then again, miracles happen. Maybe he will come back and play someday. With patient privacy laws (a good thing) we don't have enough information, and if we did it would be way too early to tell for 2019 or 2020 or 2021.

Reactions: mick82
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT