ADVERTISEMENT

Tom Brady suspended 4 games

Could get interesting. If I'm Brady I may just come out and say I retire. Put heat on Roger Goodell. The fact this guy is still commissioner blows my mind. You have to really suck to make football less fun to watch yet somehow he keeps managing to pull it off.

I find it interesting after all the stuff last year. Brady gets 4 games and the Pats lose a 1st rounder next year and a 4th in 2017. They were fined $1 million, too, but that's chump change for a franchise fine....the other things are real. Personally, I'm no Pats fan, but I think this whole thing was way overblown....the scandal, clearly not the footballs.

Could get interesting. If I'm Brady I may just come out and say I retire. Put heat on Roger Goodell. The fact this guy is still commissioner blows my mind. You have to really suck to make football less fun to watch yet somehow he keeps managing to pull it off.
I don't like Goodell as much as the next guy, but the NFL is gettin paid and that's all the owners care about.

gdp_gif.gif

If Brady wins his appeal, then it probably will get reduced
to 2 games. The NFL Commissioner gets $40 million a
year for his salary. He wants to keep his job and that
is his main concern each day at the office.

Lol....retire? Why? He's on record saying he wants to play another 5 years. So he files the paperwork with the league office, then what? They reverse the suspension?

He cheated.
He got caught.
He got punished.

It's that simple. Are we going to turn poor Tom into a victim now? Please.

Reactions: Funky Bunch
Lol....retire? Why? He's on record saying he wants to play another 5 years. So he files the paperwork with the league office, then what? They reverse the suspension?

He cheated.
He got caught.
He got punished.

It's that simple. Are we going to turn poor Tom into a victim now? Please.
JFC, this.

I find it interesting after all the stuff last year. Brady gets 4 games and the Pats lose a 1st rounder next year and a 4th in 2017. They were fined $1 million, too, but that's chump change for a franchise fine....the other things are real. Personally, I'm no Pats fan, but I think this whole thing was way overblown....the scandal, clearly not the footballs.
I think this was a fair punishment. It's not like the Pats have a great track record for honesty. I'm wondering if Brady would have just came clean, after the SB, admitted the cheating, if the Commish wouldn't have given NE a slightly lighter penalty. The fact he denied it and Kraft made his "This is bs that the league wouldn't trust us" statements probably didn't help things for them. Kraft added a little fuel on the fire with his post investigation comments, like "this report exonerates my team". You cheated, you got caught, show some humility, keep your mouth shut and accept your punishment.

Patriots announce Dom Grady will start in place of suspended Tom Brady for the first 4 games of the season.

CEw5taiWgAEhsIg.jpg

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT