ADVERTISEMENT

Tony says good news coming...

Knight563

HR MVP
Aug 9, 2014
Tony Hager from IAwrestle some he has good news tomorrow for Hawk fans. Any guesses? I'm excited!

There was a mix-up in the reporting and the 3 freshman actually foiled a robbery?

Slaton got a hardship/medical year? Logie bear tested positive for steroids and the Hawks are national champs?

Lincoln McIlravy's mullet is back in style?

This post was edited on 3/23 5:40 PM by CP84 2.0

I assume it's something AGON related. They said more matchups would be coming.

I suspect that another bout has been added to the AGON V program. I hope you are all buying tickets.

@hagertony: I'll have some GOOD news for Hawkeye fans tomorrow. In regards to the most recent news. I'll leave that to the pros.

Do we have a shot at Hall? The Minnesota board thinks he'll go there. I hope our chances have improved.

Borshel, dake, Taylor, metcalf, McD and perry all agreed to a 6 man cage match to the death.
Last man standing becomes a volunteer coach.

University of Iowa medical students were able to using genetic reaserch to clone gable at 27. He will be in brands care and will become an assistant.
If the 2016 season goes well, they will clone 10 more at age 19 adjusting their body mass to weigh 12 pounds over scratch at each weight class. Technique, ability and all cognitive functions will be duplicated through an AI nuoro pathway computer. Redshirt 2017, 1st appearance, midlands 2018. As they are clones they only eat applesauce which will save scholly money.

NCAA did a retally of the national tournament adjusting for the mistake on the Cornell/Kent match.
The same computer that seeded the tournament ran through the tournament with the ruling over turned.
The computer simulated every match from that point on under the new conditions and due to the butterfly effect, Iowa won by 12 points.
NCAA blames Ryan for not knowing.

I wouldn't read into that tweet so far gentlemen. It is Hawkeye related.
ohwell.r191677.gif

Originally posted by Knight563:
Tony Hager from IAwrestle some he has good news tomorrow for Hawk fans. Any guesses? I'm excited!
Rocye Alger versus Kevin Jackson added to AGON event?

Originally posted by Novakht:
Its the last bout at Agon.

Hawk Fans will like it
Ramos vs Hagerty or whatever dumb ass official cost him the title against Striebler.

This post was edited on 3/24 7:54 PM by hawkeyesports92

Tom and Terry wrestling each other (in competition, inside a moving van doesn't count).............first time since elementary tournament.

This post was edited on 3/24 11:33 AM by moug

Askren vs Keddy?

Possibly a senior from this team that they didnt want to announce as a distraction during the season? Evans or Telford vs ?

Originally posted by YoungGun07:
Askren vs Keddy?

Possibly a senior from this team that they didnt want to announce as a distraction during the season? Evans or Telford vs ?
Keddy is already wrestling Winn

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT