ADVERTISEMENT

Trade Patrick Mahomes now

Patrick Mahomes did not forget how to play quarterback. Many forget he’s still young and this is the first time in his career he’s faced any real adversity. He’s frustrated and that is showing up in his play right now. That’s all it is.

Agreed 100%. You can’t expect great results when he is playing in a perma-deficit.

Reactions: BlackNGoldBleeder
Congratulations. You now have my vote for WPOTY.

I don’t believe you.

Look, Mahomes is done son, you gotta trade him and get a bunch of draft picks. Trade him now, the franchise will not be terrible for as long as it could be. Chiefs are losing these next two games. 3-6 when that happens. The defense is so bad that my kids could do better, Spags is just embarrassing.

I don’t believe you.

Look, Mahomes is done son, you gotta trade him and get a bunch of draft picks. Trade him now, the franchise will not be terrible for as long as it could be. Chiefs are losing these next two games. 3-6 when that happens. The defense is so bad that my kids could do better, Spags is just embarrassing.
Crack cocaine is a hell of a drug, son.

Change your pants.

I’m aware he had a bad game.

The drivel you are posting is so stupid abby and Tushyscratch are blushing.

Again, change your pants, Hebrew Chris.

What is stupid about what I am spewing? He has been god awful this year, he leads the league on picks. Probably in Titty twisters as well. I bet he tosses 10 more picks this year. Trade him before it’s too late.

Mahomes isn’t done. His OL isn’t playing very well and their defense is pretty bad. Their run game is also struggling— in part because of OL.

The #Chiefs are 3-4 and are:

32nd in turnovers
32nd in points allowed
32nd in yards allowed
32nd in yards per play allowed
31st in pass yards allowed
31st in receiving yards allowed
31st in rush yards allowed
32nd in 1st downs allowed

• Wow
Reactions: Greenway4Prez
What is stupid about what I am spewing? He has been god awful this year, he leads the league on picks. Probably in Titty twisters as well. I bet he tosses 10 more picks this year. Trade him before it’s too late.
Brett Favre threw a lot of picks too. Mahomes has the gunslinger mentality and is pressing too hard trying to compensate for the shit defense. His future is still bright.

Right now, you are more bipolar than FBNBALL. Why haven’t you changed your pants yet?

Brett Favre threw a lot of picks too. Mahomes has the gunslinger mentality and is pressing too hard trying to compensate for the shit defense. His future is still bright.

Right now, you are more bipolar than FBNBALL. Why haven’t you changed your pants yet?

Favre played drunk most of the time. He had an excuse for those.

They made a mistake in drafting CEH. Williams is okay.

CEH would do better than Mahomes at QB.

So, the defense is bad?

Trade Mahomes!

32nd in Turnovers on offense kid. Mahomes leads the Nation in picks.

The #Chiefs are 3-4 and are:

32nd in turnovers
32nd in points allowed
32nd in yards allowed
32nd in yards per play allowed
31st in pass yards allowed
31st in receiving yards allowed
31st in rush yards allowed
32nd in 1st downs allowed
Exactly. Put him on a team like Tampa with a good defense, a great OL, solid running backs, and the best receiving corp with two or three legit #1’s and this wouldn’t be a conversation.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT