ADVERTISEMENT

Transgender sports ban advances in the Iowa Legislature

Half a dozen trans athletes out of millions is not a problem. Stop with the nonsense.
Sure it is. People are addressing it all across the country.
.remember you political side decided to try and jam this down peoples throats in every sector of our culture. Pronouns in corporate email signatures and being compelled to use them. Must cheer for trans athletes. Can't day anything about a male swimmer dressing in drag and using the women's locker room with all the male parts intact.

People are pushing back on your bullshit and gaslighting like you are doing in this thread isn't going to work this time

It already exists and it is called club sports. Huge industry. Lots and lots of kids involved. You can find it in literally every community in this country.
I know. Just go there. It appeared to be heading that way the last time I lived in a bigger city. So why the public option? Conservatives need a public option? Youth sports are important enough to warrant a public option, when private options are available? If the primary concern is access, then I think you have to prioritize fairness of access over fairness of competition, at least if the government is the one administrating the sports leagues.

This is such a horseshit bill only meant to feed into the culture war but does so at the expense of a marginalized group of people and only furthers the hate and stress these kids are under. The suicide rate among the trans community is high and this can't help. Man, these are great "Christians". Next think you know they are going to start sending them to camps to "pray the trans away".

Reactions: WDSMHAWK
Your response had zero substance. Just right wring drivel. You are probably just scared of transgender women.
Not at all.

But that's always the argument people who have no substance to use even towards someone who is not in agreement on a topic. Oh since you do not agree with my ideology then you are a from the opposite party nut. Both leftists and right wingers do this.

Not at all.

But that's always the argument people who have no substance to use even towards someone who is not in agreement on a topic. Oh since you do not agree with my ideology then you are a from the opposite party nut. Both leftists and right wingers do this.
Sure.

If you aren't afraid of trans women why do you want to discriminate against them. You probably would have been one of the people against black athletes playing with white athletes back in the day.

• Haha
Reactions: HotelAlphaWilcoKilo
Oh, see you can't change sex, so what is this "full transformation" stuff you're talking?

Also, "cis?" LOL.

Why shouldn't society cater to these whims?

Hello! If you don't, they're gonna suicide! Now, repeat the mantra.

Sometimes males are born in "the wrong body." It's science. We should all be held hostage by this perfectly scientific science.

That people are "born in the wrong body?"

Demonstrate that.

There are two sexes.

"Gender" and "gender identity" is based on reductive stereotypes. If I knew you were bi and hadn't read many of your dumbass posts, I'd think you'd find the loudest trans ideology to also be very unprogressive and largely homophobic. But apparently you think otherwise.

Throw clinical psych, Pharma, and surgeons at the issue. Back it up with mainstream media and the White House. There's endless money and misery to be made.

Issue solved.

What operation did Lia have?

It's a problem in the Ivy League and the halls of power. I support the proactive pushback of gender woowoo creeping into society. It's non-science nonsense and harms women and girls (those are human females, btw).

I don't believe in god(s).

Some of them also do it out of fetishization. There are also "gender dysphorics," but to suggest that as the threshold means you're truscum*.

*https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Transmedicalism

Men aren't women.

"Why do you care?!
You don't even know what gender is!!!"

You ever find that definition of woman you lost?

What's this have to do with LGB? Are they being told they're not allowed to compete as a sex they're not?

Understanding the biology of mammals and not believing in a horseshit ideology is totally right-wing. Alt-right, even.

What surgery did Lia Thomas have?

Why? Are they boys who "identify" as girls?

Totally logical, bruh.

And remains male.
LOL

This is such a horseshit bill only meant to feed into the culture war but does so at the expense of a marginalized group of people and only furthers the hate and stress these kids are under. The suicide rate among the trans community is high and this can't help. Man, these are great "Christians". Next think you know they are going to start sending them to camps to "pray the trans away".
They have no business competing against girls. It's very simple. It's a great bill. Great day for Iowa women!

So we'

So we're creating laws to ward off lawsuits for things that aren't even happening?

This is yet more proof that Rs can't solve real problems so instead have to invent stupid boogeymen.
Well we did just mandate masks for everyone to wear. Doesn’t matter if have any complications from covid or not. But that’s ok yet creating a law to prevent future problems you have a problem with?

They have no business competing against girls. It's very simple. It's a great bill. Great day for Iowa women!
I think you would have to be an idiot to even think that a person transitioning will even consider how it affects their sports performance. I believe they have a million other more important considerations going thru their heads. But fear mongers need to fear monger.

I think you would have to be an idiot to even think that a person transitioning will even consider how it affects their sports performance. I believe they have a million other more important considerations going thru their heads. But fear mongers need to fear monger.
If they have a million other things going on then will they even care that they can’t play women’s sports? I’m sure they wouldn’t have a problem looking like a female playing against males.

Who cares what they are considering? It makes so sense for them to be able to compete against females. It is already an issue in some places. Smart to nip it in the bud in Iowa.

It's impossible to limit it to just sports. It will negatively affect all trans kids.
As opposed to signing them up to irreversible gender treatments and surgeries that no child could possibly understand the future effects of?

Funny, we have positive proof now that masking and missing school has had negative effects on all kids. Yet here we are will millions of adults advocating the continued harming of them. And not abstractly as you're suggesting.

But here's a serious question. Why isn't "You can't compete against the other sex" baked into the cake when discussing transformations? Put it in the "So, you're sure you want to become a male?" Brochure. Why would that possibly be an issue?

Reactions: Tfxchawk
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT