ADVERTISEMENT

True love at the Birch house

We had my dad cremated when he died in 2006 and it was way more expensive than that. He is still in the box they brought him back to Mom's house in. Sitting on the end table in the living room. My father in law thinks that's creepy. I think leaving him in the cold, hard, ground with bugs and worms is much creepier.

be333c900bfa5fac1c535b9f0d434784.jpg

Yes!!!!

Love this from you

Reactions: hawkbirch
We had my dad cremated when he died in 2006 and it was way more expensive than that. He is still in the box they brought him back to Mom's house in. Sitting on the end table in the living room. My father in law thinks that's creepy. I think leaving him in the cold, hard, ground with bugs and worms is much creepier.

We dumped mom's ashes in the ocean and dad's ashes on a mountain. I can't imagine having the ashes sitting above my fireplace in the family room.

This is why I want to be buried in a wall, or a tomb, with a world-class memorial to my greatness.

We dumped mom's ashes in the ocean and dad's ashes on a mountain. I can't imagine having the ashes sitting above my fireplace in the family room.

She was comforted feeling like he was close. Honestly it feels perfectly normal to me. It's not something you really think about. Like, he lived there for 40 years before he died. Seems natural that's where he is now.

Reactions: BrianNole09
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT