ADVERTISEMENT

Trump’s Ukraine money holdup doesn’t make for an impeachable breach of the law

So, are you guys now admitting that it happened, but it's perfectly fine?

If it's perfectly fine, why lie about it for months?
don't give a f#ck. The economy is the best since the 1960's. What f#cking idiots want to ruin that. The dems would LOVE to destroy the economy for everyone. They want everyone's lives to suck! Just like their own miserable lives.

Reactions: biggreydogs
don't give a f#ck. The economy is the best since the 1960's. What f#cking idiots want to ruin that. The dems would LOVE to destroy the economy for everyone. They want everyone's lives to suck! Just like their own miserable lives.

So laws don’t matter if the economy is good?

Nixon wouldn't have been impeached over the break in... it was the cover up that killed him.

Compare and contrast with Trump releasing the transcript of the phone call immediately after scrutiny started happening...

Yes because that one call was all of the interaction. You can’t be that stupid.

Yes because that one call was all of the interaction. You can’t be that stupid.
the transcript was released. that's it. done deal. I am hearing today that mcconnell has put a kill switch into these proceedings and will shut it down when dems start acting like fools again. which probably will happen soon.

warning or asking for an announcement or finding hunter biden has snorted coke … does not a law break. now, hunter is breaking the law, but not trump

What law did Hunter break? Why is Ukraine investigating Trump and not the Biden’s?

the transcript was released. that's it. done deal. I am hearing today that mcconnell has put a kill switch into these proceedings and will shut it down when dems start acting like fools again. which probably will happen soon.

I stand corrected, you are that stupid

Reactions: mstp1992
no it isn't. trump warned them that bidens were criminals. to save money. nothing like taking donations. which is spending money.

Telling Ukraine that the Biden’s were doing illegal things (which they weren’t) is different than asking them to announce an investigation

Reactions: mstp1992
1) there is no rulebook for what is or isn't impeachable. The Radical Republicans impeached Andrew Johnson over the Tenure in Office Act which was clearly unconstitutional. Impeachment is and always has been a political process because politicians conduct it.

2) Everyone, and I mean EVERYONE knows the Senate is not going to convict and remove Trump.

3) This entire process is about political leverage for the 2020 House and Senate elections. The Dems are counting on winning the Senate and keeping the House on the premise they provided evidence Trump violated the Constitution but the Republicans in the Senate refused to act on said evidence. The Republicans are banking on the people not being convinced of said evidence and not wanting to rock the boat in a strong economy. It will be interesting to see how the elections fall in 2020. The only thing I am sure of is the losing side will cry "foul" regardless how it plays out.

https://www.investors.com/politics/editorials/obama-campaign-raises-illegal-cash-overseas/

“Of special concern are funds flowing into the Obama campaign from foreign sources, especially China.

In 2008, Robert Roche, a U.S. businessman based in Shanghai with extensive commercial ties to the Chinese government, bought the website Obama.com.

Roche, a big-time bundler for Obama, was given a place of honor at the head table with Obama and first lady Michelle Obama at a 2011 state dinner for Chinese President Hu Jintao. Nothing illegal about that.

It's not clear Roche still even owns Obama.com. But this year, suspiciously, the site began sending visitors to the Obama campaign's donation page on the Web. Some 68% of Obama.com's visitors are foreign.

Similarly, the Obama re-election campaign itself seems to be encouraging illegal foreign contributions.

Its social media website, my.barackobama.com, gets about 20% of its visitors from foreign locations. Anyone who uses the website, says the GAI, "immediately begins receiving solicitations for donations."

However, "At no point ... is a visitor asked whether he or she can legally donate to a U.S. election," it notes.

The revelation is troubling, since China's government has a history of trying to manipulate U.S. politicians, especially — but not exclusively — Democrats.”

Holy shit, I think you might actually have brain damage. You cannot be this phvcking partisan and stupid - it’s not possible. I just visited the Trump re-election website and guess what - at no point is a visitor asked if he/she can legally donate to a US election. Looks like the Trump campaign is raising illegal cash overseas!!!!

Seriously, how phvcking stupid do you have to be to read this article, which is obvious right-wing propaganda bullshit, and think it makes a salient point?

What are the thoughts on Trump threatening to seize $35 Billion of Iraq's money in a Federal Reserve account should Iraq move forward to expel US troops from Iraq as Parliament had voted?

yes im fine with it and wish he never gave them a dime. he was waiting to see if hunter was going to snort it up his nose.

trump will need the 391 million after he's thrown out of office, to pay off the multiple sexual crimes he's going to be convicted of.

82256574_770898860087807_7396840248228970496_n.jpg

Serious question, what should be investigated re: Hunter Biden?

Primarily one simple question,.. What did Burisma gain, or hope to gain, by employing the son of the Vice President of the United States as a member of it's board of directors, when he had no legitimate qualifications for serving in such a position.

Primarily one simple question,.. What did Burisma gain, or hope to gain, by employing the son of the Vice President of the United States as a member of it's board of directors, when he had no legitimate qualifications for serving in such a position.

How does the answer to that question have anything to do with Trump’s conduct in dealing with Ukraine?

Reactions: CarolinaHawkeye
How does the answer to that question have anything to do with Trump’s conduct in dealing with Ukraine?

The Dem argument has always been that Trump was pushing for this investigation solely to gather dirt on his political rival, Joe Biden,.. I think it could be demonstrated that Hunter Biden's involvement with Burisma was more than suspicious enough to justify further scrutiny by the Trump administration...

The Dem argument has always been that Trump was pushing for this investigation solely to gather dirt on his political rival, Joe Biden,.. I think it could be demonstrated that Hunter Biden's involvement with Burisma was more than suspicious enough to justify further scrutiny by the Trump administration...

Then why is Rudy leading it?

Hunter Biden was more than qualified to serve on Burisma’s board of directors. Why do conservatives insist on pushing this bullshit talking point? Do I really need to run through the list of his qualifications again?

Reactions: BelemNole
Hunter Biden was more than qualified to serve on Burisma’s board of directors. Why do conservatives insist on pushing this bullshit talking point? Do I really need to run through the list of his qualifications again?

Hunter Biden had no background in the energy sector where Burisma plied it's trade,.. His singular qualification was his proximity to his father...

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT