ADVERTISEMENT

Trump 312, Biden 226

NY Times shows the same results.

GRR-jEYXAAAALP9

Reactions: Scruddy
Noted. All the same why are the Rs supporting a compromised felon?
No idea? Other than the felon and Fux news tell them how bad things are in this country and only the orange savior can save them…and they are shallow enough to believe them. But then again I was believing people when I heard Biden was sharp as a razor too…so shame on us all….

Plenty of us have. You just aren’t listening or maybe you are just focused on the wrong people? At this point you are just yelling at the clouds. People like Scruddy and Here4 are a waste of time.
No you haven't. Not in large numbers at least. None of his opponents during the primary attacked him. He ran away with the vote. My focus isn't on the scruds. It's on ordinary Republicans. And they voted for him en masse.

No you haven't. Not in large numbers at least. None of his opponents during the primary attacked him. He ran away with the vote. My focus isn't on the scruds. It's on ordinary Republicans. And they voted for him en masse.
Well, I have. I’ve called him a criminal and a serial liar. I’ve publicly stated I wished he were in jail or dead (I’d prefer of old age or natural causes). I’ve never voted for Trump and will never vote for Trump. I don’t jump on the Trump hate daily like your crew does. I don’t have the time or energy. Some of you are so worked up that every post is about Trump. I have better things to do with my time. I take a few minutes each day during down times to visit this board. I’ll be out boating in , MO in about an hour and not bothered one bit about how the people in the boats next to us are voting.

We don't even know if Trump will be in prison or house arrest next month.
There’s that. International scene is fluid. European bases went to a higher anti terrorism level today. Wouldn’t be shocked to see a terrorist attack between now and the election.

If Joe decides to step aside, how smoothly does that process go?

Lots of things can happen between now and the election. Impossible to predict.

Reactions: KFsdisciple
There’s that. International scene is fluid. European bases went to a higher anti terrorism level today. Wouldn’t be shocked to see a terrorist attack between now and the election.

If Joe decides to step aside, how smoothly does that process go?

Lots of things can happen between now and the election. Impossible to predict.
October surprises went right out the window. We now have massive weekly surprises.

first of all: 4 moths out , goes by quickly. not too early. second of all, could the biden family, jill and the gang, have these same numbers please?? could they use these in their decision today/

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT