ADVERTISEMENT

Trump Announces His Vice Presidential Choice

Tulsi would be wonderful not sure he's going to do that. She is right now on clay and buck show. She is hammering the idiot leftist college kids who don't understand Palestine is not a place

Reactions: Titus Andronicus
I have a lot of posts on this forum pitching vivek over trump as the best choice for Republicans lol
Well I am a Hindu who eats meat. I can be Vivek's stunt double. Joe America in the heartland will be confused by slim and trim vegan Vivek while I consume the meats! No cheapo beer though.

Vice Presidential candidates seldom move the needle in either direction.

The only one in recent memory might be Silly Sarah, and it was a negative for McCain.
That was one that definitely changed my vote. Dick Cheney did as well, although I just went third party there.

I don’t think you’ve done your homework. Her parents were uber-achievers, and set her up to be a high achiever, which she is. I’m not a fan, but she certainly has a high level pedigree and resume from start to finish.
Dig deeper

Vice Presidential candidates seldom move the needle in either direction.

The only one in recent memory might be Silly Sarah, and it was a negative for McCain.

I had to hold my nose to vote for McCain. Governor Palin made it much easier. With a strong VP candidate, McCain did at least have a shot!

Last edited:
McCain should have stuck to his guns and ran with Joe Lieberman as his VP,... still may not have won but it certainly would have been cool...

Reactions: sabula
Wow, Byron Donald just got bigly SCHOOLED by Raskin. Had to flee he was sooooo embarassed. Everything Raskin said was spot on. As Donald obviously knew, given his retreat with his tail between his legs.

Reactions: THE_DEVIL
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT