ADVERTISEMENT

Trump Announces His Vice Presidential Choice

What the fvck does that mean. You are suggesting that being an AG of the most populated state and then a US Senator of the same state does not qualify one for being a VP.....because there is about 250 years of history that's going to disagree.
Low standards as long as they’re a Dem.

Other Democrats told you she was bad, so she’s bad. Get your head out of Hillary’s ass.

Tulsi has served and is still serving in the Armed Forces. Something your sorry ass has never done.
No Jan….she is wonderful! She is the bestest Democrat turned Republican, liberal turned MAGA conservative in the field! Hail, Hail Donald trump! Another great pick for your Administration! W ill she double as a tourist director of the Capital as VP?

Reactions: nelly02
Other Democrats told you she was bad, so she’s bad. Get your head out of Hillary’s ass.

Tulsi has served and is still serving in the Armed Forces. Something your sorry ass has never done.

This post would have made sense before she said she would be Trump’s running mate. Now she has eliminated herself from civil society.

Hillary said she’s a Russian asset a long time ago and she’s been right about most everything. Maybe we all should have listened to her because we wouldn’t have had Trump.

Would make sense. Vlad needs someone to cup his balls while Donald is putting work in. She is certainly ready and willing to give Vlad all he wants.

Reactions: nelly02
My God she is embarrassing herself:

“If that call came, I would say yes, and I’d be honored to serve my country in that way and to be in a position, first, to help win this election, to stop the Democratic elite from destroying our country, and then actually begin the real work of getting our country back on track,” Gabbard said. “And that starts with having people of courage in our government who care more about the country than they do about the political elite in Washington.”
Perfect statement by her. Does she have a goofy laugh like Kamala? 😉

How does this qualify her for being a VP?

JFC, this short list: Rep. Byron Donalds (R-FL), Rep. Elise Stefanik (R-NY), Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene (R-GA), Sen. Marco Rubio (R-FL), Sen. J.D. Vance (R-OH), and Gov. Ron DeSantis (R-FL)
You missed Tim Scott. Now let’s discuss Kamala Harris…the DEI bird brain hire. 😉

Hillary said she’s a Russian asset a long time ago and she’s been right about most everything. Maybe we all should have listened to her because we wouldn’t have had Trump.
Tom stop it. Hillary claimed Trump was a Russian asset and an actual investigation proved otherwise. Now we are suppose to believe her when she says the same about Tulsi? Kinda seems like there is a Liberal playbook doesn't there?

Also in my defense I'd rather bang Tulsi than Hillary so I'm gonna side with Tulsi on this one.

Tom stop it. Hillary claimed Trump was a Russian asset and an actual investigation proved otherwise. Now we are suppose to believe her when she says the same about Tulsi? Kinda seems like there is a Liberal playbook doesn't there?

Also in my defense I'd rather bang Tulsi than Hillary so I'm gonna side with Tulsi on this one.
Oh Butters

Reactions: Ree4 and nelly02
Also, since you asked, what legitimate qualifications did Kamala have to be VP, other than being a woman and black? She done nothing but embarrass herself.
Nah. You just got a hate going on.
Jeez, dude. Look back at VPs over the years and tell us why she was so bad.
Don’t just follow the crowd.

Reactions: Ree4 and EasyHawk
Not about the Donald. If he picked her, it would be a great pick, IMO, but I still wouldn’t vote for that ticket because Trump is on it.

Uh Huh Sure GIF

bUT i VoTEd fOr bIDeN?!??!

Not about the Donald. If he picked her, it would be a great pick, IMO, but I still wouldn’t vote for that ticket because Trump is on it.
You wouldn't vote for Trump, but you respect the person willing to be his VP candidate to try to help him win? Seems like a disconnect to me. You don't find him worthy of the presidency so why would you respect the person who accepts the position of his VP candidate?

You missed Tim Scott. Now let’s discuss Kamala Harris…the DEI bird brain hire. 😉
Funny how you boyz suggest Kamala has never been productive and a leader. Try to follow her around for a week and see what she does.
There is a certain qualification that seems to cloud your thoughts about both Tim and Kamala.

How does this qualify her for being a VP?

JFC, this short list: Rep. Byron Donalds (R-FL), Rep. Elise Stefanik (R-NY), Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene (R-GA), Sen. Marco Rubio (R-FL), Sen. J.D. Vance (R-OH), and Gov. Ron DeSantis (R-FL)
Gabbard-attention seeker
Donalds- lightweight
Stefanik- power-hungry sellout
MTG- batshit crazy
Rubio - compromised
Vance- MAGA nutter
Ron- embarrassing that he would take it

She was the Attorney General for California and the junior senator
And how do you think she got that AG position? Do your homework and come back and let’s us know. Hint: it wasn’t her mind.

Kamala is a joke and Tulsi destroyed her during the debate. She was a token pick for VP. That’s why people take issue with Tulsi, she embarrassed Kamala.

• Haha
Reactions: EasyHawk
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT