ADVERTISEMENT

Trump Announces His Vice Presidential Choice

Nov 28, 2010
Maryland
51+OFdLt9SL.jpg

Jesus, this woman is lost.

Other Democrats told you she was bad, so she’s bad. Get your head out of Hillary’s ass.

Tulsi has served and is still serving in the Armed Forces. Something your sorry ass has never done.

My God she is embarrassing herself:

“If that call came, I would say yes, and I’d be honored to serve my country in that way and to be in a position, first, to help win this election, to stop the Democratic elite from destroying our country, and then actually begin the real work of getting our country back on track,” Gabbard said. “And that starts with having people of courage in our government who care more about the country than they do about the political elite in Washington.”

• Haha
Reactions: Ree4 and Hawkman34
Other Democrats told you she was bad, so she’s bad. Get your head out of Hillary’s ass.

Tulsi has served and is still serving in the Armed Forces. Something your sorry ass has never done
How does this qualify her for being a VP?

JFC, this short list: Rep. Byron Donalds (R-FL), Rep. Elise Stefanik (R-NY), Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene (R-GA), Sen. Marco Rubio (R-FL), Sen. J.D. Vance (R-OH), and Gov. Ron DeSantis (R-FL)

JFC, this short list: Rep. Byron Donalds (R-FL), Rep. Elise Stefanik (R-NY), Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene (R-GA), Sen. Marco Rubio (R-FL), Sen. J.D. Vance (R-OH), and Gov. Ron DeSantis (R-FL)
I didn’t say it does. I’m pointing out the character assassination of Tulsi. You know what I’m talking about.

Her name Tulsi means Holy Basil in Hindi. She's going to get picked? Haha, Holy shit.

Also, since you asked, what legitimate qualifications did Kamala have to be VP, other than being a woman and black? She done nothing but embarrass herself.

The next P and VP could be Trump and Kamala. If Trump is from Florida and he picks Rubio or DeSantis as his VP, things could get squirrely in the Electoral College.

Tulsi has served and is still serving in the Armed Forces. Something your sorry ass has never done.

Like I tell people, serving in the Army (or Navy/USAF/USMC) doesn't mean you're not an idiot or a**hole. They are a reflection of society, it's best and worst, it's good and bad.

Gabbard is a POS. The fact that she is (still) serving is maddening.

My God she is embarrassing herself:

“If that call came, I would say yes, and I’d be honored to serve my country in that way and to be in a position, first, to help win this election, to stop the Democratic elite from destroying our country, and then actually begin the real work of getting our country back on track,” Gabbard said. “And that starts with having people of courage in our government who care more about the country than they do about the political elite in Washington.”

God she sucks

Reactions: Huey Grey
No, please explain what moronic accusation you have against me for dumping on the real moron who desperately wants to work for a rapist?
What did Hillary say about? Don’t tell me you forgot that talking point already.

But she had nothing before. And I was responding to the other poster. Keep up

Swing and a miss.
What the fvck does that mean. You are suggesting that being an AG of the most populated state and then a US Senator of the same state does not qualify one for being a VP.....because there is about 250 years of history that's going to disagree.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT