ADVERTISEMENT

Trump calls Kamala a F’n B on hidden cam

No one is offended or surprised, he’s just reminding the world who he is.
Haha and no one has ever called Trump a similar name? But I suppose that’s because he actually is said name right? I guess Trump should have called her a worthless fvcking bitch. She is worthless, didn’t she fvck dudes to get to where she is today and she kinda seems like a bitch.

Haha and no one has ever called Trump a similar name? But I suppose that’s because he actually is said name right? I guess Trump should have called her a worthless fvcking bitch. She is worthless, didn’t she fvck dudes to get to where she is today and she kinda seems like a bitch.

Finishing law school, passing the bar exam, being elected AG in the largest state, getting elected senator in the largest state, and being VP is pretty worthless. I’d love to see your resume in comparison.

And we’re going fling sex-capades out there? Wait until you hear about this guy named Donald Trump.

@NorthernHawkeye would call you as as a misogynist. If he could.

No, you fvcked dudes for the privilege to post here despite it being completely unnecessary, you twit.

• Haha
Reactions: IAFB2021Champs
lol snowflakes offended about being called a bitch now? Hell I’m pretty sure you can say bitch on tv and radio. How dare he call her that.
Remember when Hillary said "deplorables" and it was the worst, most offensive word ever uttered by any human ever? Flipped the election? LOL snowflakes?

But the convicted sex abuser can call any woman he wants a "bitch" and you're a snowflake if offended?

Go for it guys! I think you've got your winning strategy now for the election! Double-triple-down on the "bitch" thing. Keep it up IAFB2021! Keep it up!

It's a pretty bad video. Makes Trump look like an arrogant azzhole. This definitely won't help him with the woman vote.

Sorry I’m not a fag (a gay that chose to be gay) nor was I born gay.
Not sure why you are always thinking about having sex with other dudes.
jim-halpert-face.gif

Here you are trying to deflect from your immoral scumbag cult leader. So funny! But, also sad.

Reactions: DFSNOLE
The Trump defenders are out in full force today, I see.

But they only do that on days that end with the letter "Y".

Numpty Central around here.

Reactions: DFSNOLE
Finishing law school, passing the bar exam, being elected AG in the largest state, getting elected senator in the largest state, and being VP is pretty worthless. I’d love to see your resume in comparison.

And we’re going fling sex-capades out there? Wait until you hear about this guy named Donald Trump.

@NorthernHawkeye would call you as as a misogynist. If he could.

It's blows my mind, it's like MAGA is proud that they're piece of shit morons

Last edited:
This is why everyone thinks knows you’re stupid.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT