ADVERTISEMENT

Trump calls Kamala a F’n B on hidden cam

Why are you lefties regurgitating an old video that's already been widely covered?
Why has his campaign been denying it?

Indeed, Mr. Trump has often been in a foul mood the past few weeks. He has ranted about Ms. Harris. He has called her “nasty,” on “Fox & Friends,” and a “bitch,” repeatedly, in private, according to two people who heard the remark on different occasions. (“That is not language President Trump has used to describe Kamala, and it’s not how the campaign would characterize her,” Mr. Cheung said.)

https://www.nytimes.com/2024/08/10/us/politics/trump-campaign-election.html

5153151.jpg
No Tears, just victories. Don’t wonder why Trump loses in November.

Why has his campaign been denying it?

Indeed, Mr. Trump has often been in a foul mood the past few weeks. He has ranted about Ms. Harris. He has called her “nasty,” on “Fox & Friends,” and a “bitch,” repeatedly, in private, according to two people who heard the remark on different occasions. (“That is not language President Trump has used to describe Kamala, and it’s not how the campaign would characterize her,” Mr. Cheung said.)

https://www.nytimes.com/2024/08/10/us/politics/trump-campaign-election.html

Northern wants us to ‘get over it’.

Kinda like a school shooting in Perry.

It's like you're determined to soften this. How did your mind go from Trump to Snoop?
I asked you a question that you failed to answer. Here's the answer. Our culture quit holding people responsible for their actions years ago. There's no shame in popular culture and it's all over politics now. Probably still will be when Trump is dead and buried in a gold casket...

8/9 years after he started in politics and I am still amazed that DJT is still involved

It's incredible that he found people to support him.

Absolutely shocking to me. I never dreamed we could sink this low.
Look at this board.

There are a lot of classless imbeciles in America who still believe in fairy tales and fables from the Bible to justify anything they want.

It really shouldn't be that shocking at all.

I asked you a question that you failed to answer. Here's the answer. Our culture quit holding people responsible for their actions years ago. There's no shame in popular culture and it's all over politics now. Probably still will be when Trump is dead and buried in a gold casket...
Do you really believe this an apples to apples comparison?

I've seen some pretty creative non sequiturs on here, but bringing a pot smoking rapper who has nothing to do with politics into the discussion is absurd.

Jesus.

Reactions: pjhawk and torbee
It kind of sounds like he says, "she's just so f***ing bad so". I've listened 10 times and I can't really tell.

Edit: After further review I am confident that he does say what I posted above

No one is offended or surprised, he’s just reminding the world who he is.
No one with a shred of brain capacity needs a reminder.
Haha and no one has ever called Trump a similar name? But I suppose that’s because he actually is said name right? I guess Trump should have called her a worthless fvcking bitch. She is worthless, didn’t she fvck dudes to get to where she is today and she kinda seems like a bitch.
You sound like a bonified imbecile.
Sorry I’m not a fag (a gay that chose to be gay) nor was I born gay.
Not sure why you are always thinking about having sex with other dudes.
Oh, I'm guessing you're a closet "fag." No question about it.

You may not have been born a closet "fag," but you were definitely born a piece of shit.

Do you really believe this an apples to apples comparison?

I've seen some pretty creative non sequiturs on here, but bringing a pot smoking rapper who has nothing to do with politics into the discussion is absurd.

Jesus.
I'm no more of a Trumper than you are. More of a Kiwi to Kumquat comparison. Trump's a felon because he paid a whore to shut up out of the wrong checkbook then covered it up. Hillary paid Paula Jones 5X as much out of her personal checkbook to buy her silence and it's fine. Again not voting for Trump. Not voting for Trump. Hypocrisy is always tricky, I'll admit...

• Haha
Reactions: Mpchillin
I'm no more of a Trumper than you are. More of a Kiwi to Kumquat comparison. Trump's a felon because he paid a whore to shut up out of the wrong checkbook then covered it up. Hillary paid Paula Jones 5X as much out of her personal checkbook to buy her silence and it's fine. Again not voting for Trump. Not voting for Trump. Hypocrisy is always tricky, I'll admit...
Uhhh...okay?

I didn't say anything about you being a "Trumper," nor did I even mention Trump's name in that post. I just didn't quite understand why you brought up Snoop Dog. Perhaps I missed a post in this thread that would explain the connection.

Your question was dumb and full of inaccuracies. How do you get arrested for racism or being an asshole? Your answer to your own question was even dumber.

Haha and no one has ever called Trump a similar name? But I suppose that’s because he actually is said name right? I guess Trump should have called her a worthless fvcking bitch. She is worthless, didn’t she fvck dudes to get to where she is today and she kinda seems like a bitch.

You’re a pretty awful human being.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT