ADVERTISEMENT

Trump challenges Biden to cognitive test but confuses name of doctor who tested him.

Joking aside I would pay money to see a legitimate cognitive test between these two men.

Give them a 50 question test with aerial views so we can see their questions and answers. Use something like the football skycams. Oh my god the possibilities are endless

You don’t think Scrud Man has a point?

Guys Trump and Biden’s ages should be fishing, golfing, and playing with the grandkids. Not running the free world.
What about actual results? Record job production, infrastructure so good even the Republicans try taking credit for, a strong economy that is the envy of the world. Sure he's old, but the results speak for themselves.

What about actual results? Record job production, infrastructure so good even the Republicans try taking credit for, a strong economy that is the envy of the world. Sure he's old, but the results speak for themselves.
Even if for argument’s sake it is granted that Joe Biden is entirely responsible for all of that, does that change the relevant concerns about anyone in their 80s being at high risk to have a sudden and drastic decline in their health? Especially when doing a highly stressful job.

Even if for argument’s sake it is granted that Joe Biden is entirely responsible for all of that, does that change the relevant concerns about anyone in their 80s being at high risk to have a sudden and drastic decline in their health? Especially when doing a highly stressful job.
Exactly. For both these men and especially Biden it's at minimum borderline elder abuse.
If their families were making them run a family business the local public would be asking the families why the F*** are you doing this to your dad?

Ofc not. He's surrounded himself with people who can assist with all these goals. End is the same. Tons of really good accomplishments despite his age.
I think it's in spite of him. I don't believe he's done much of anything to be honest. I don't think he's a bad president but I think the bigger story here is the last 4 years is a true testament to our system. The country for the most part can run smoothly even with a corpse up top.

I think it's in spite of him. I don't believe he's done much of anything to be honest. I don't think he's a bad president but I think the bigger story here is the last 4 years is a true testament to our system. The country for the most part can run smoothly even with a corpse up top.
I’ll take the corpse over a narcissist. That can be flattered into stupid decisions against our interests.
It’s been proven time and again on how things go with Trump. Whether it’s the USFL, Atlantic City, Jan. 6th, etc etc. If he’s in charge it ends in disaster.

I’ll take the corpse over a narcissist. That can be flattered into stupid decisions against our interests.
It’s been proven time and again on how things go with Trump. Whether it’s the USFL, Atlantic City, Jan. 6th, etc etc. If he’s in charge it ends in disaster.
No where in my post was I supporting or saying Trump is better.

No where in my post was I supporting or saying Trump is better.
But you’re assuming that will be fine no matter who is President.
Domestically it’s difficult to get much of anything done. Foreign policy which eventually ends up with major economic consequences is what is really on the line here. Frankly, Trump and his faction are an outlier for most everyone.

But you’re assuming that will be fine no matter who is President.
Domestically it’s difficult to get much of anything done. Foreign policy which eventually ends up with major economic consequences is what is really on the line here. Frankly, Trump and his faction are an outlier for most everyone.
I think we'll be fine no matter who is president. I was alive in 2016 and still am currently alive. I know for some liberals 01/06 was equivalent to 100 9/11's but Trump did get on a plane and Biden did move into the White House.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT