ADVERTISEMENT

Trump going to the Steelers game tonight

So 3 hats out of 65,500? One of which was so embarrassed he had to wear a balaclava when the temperature was >60 degrees.

By my count there were more people that threw the bird than there were people who wore MAGA. I know it hurts you in your micro penis, but a majority of Americans hate your guy.

So 3 hats out of 65,500? One of which was so embarrassed he had to wear a balaclava when the temperature was >60 degrees.

By my count there were more people that threw the bird than there were people who wore MAGA. I know it hurts you in your micro penis, but a majority of Americans hate your guy.
L O L

How much did the USA chants trigger you? Trump is gonna win the popular vote and get over 300 EVs lmfao

How much did the USA chants trigger you? Trump is gonna win the popular vote and get over 300 EVs lmfao
What do you want to bet Trump does NOT win the popular vote? If he does I will buy you a one way ticket to Moscow from anywhere in the US. After all, your work here will be complete at that point.

If he does not win the popular vote you buy me a domestic airplane ticket to any destination of my choosing.

I’m actually serious. Do we have a deal?

What do you want to bet Trump does NOT win the popular vote? If he does I will buy you a one way ticket to Moscow from anywhere in the US. After all, your work here will be complete at that point.

If he does not win the popular vote you buy me a domestic airplane ticket to any destination of my choosing.

I’m actually serious. Do we have a deal?
Why would I want to go to Russia lol

• Haha
Reactions: fivecardstud14
Why would I want to go to Russia lol
Because you post like a Russian troll.

Either you are too chickenshit to put your money where your mouth is or you are too poor to pay for a domestic airplane ticket.

Typical MAGA. All talk, but when push comes to shove you are just a sad little man wishing you are bigger than you are.

giphy.gif

Either you are too chickenshit to put your money where your mouth is or you are too poor to pay for a domestic airplane ticket.

Typical MAGA. All talk, but when push comes to shove you are just a sad little man wishing you are bigger than you are.

giphy.gif
No

giphy.gif
Lol you're unhinged bro

Lol you're unhinged bro
Someone who thinks Trump will win the popular vote calls me unhinged after being too chickenshit to put your money where your mouth is? I guess social security doesn’t go as far as it used to old man.

I hate to stereotype but that is honestly typical MAGA chickenshit behavior, maybe you should nut up and work harder in life so you can afford to back up the asinine statements you spew.

Someone who thinks Trump will win the popular vote calls me unhinged after being too chickenshit to put your money where your mouth is? I guess social security doesn’t go as far as it used to old man.

I hate to stereotype but that is honestly typical MAGA chickenshit behavior, maybe you should nut up and work harder in life so you can afford to back up the asinine statements you spew.
Bro is cooked

Hi Whiskey - happy Monday!
Happy Monday sir,

Hope you have a good day, I know the internet allows anonymity, but, that photo really is me, and I really am 6'1 230, and really do like hitting shit, so while I'm sure you are enjoying your conversation, and certainly respect the heck out of your career, just remember, not all "magats" are "sad little men" "pussies" "all talk". So again, you have likely archived more career success than I, but a broken Jaw is a broken jaw, and I have less to lose.

Just keep your gloves above the belt.

Reactions: hawkeyetraveler
Happy Monday sir,

Hope you have a good day, I know the internet allows anonymity, but, that photo really is me, and I really am 6'1 230, and really do like hitting shit, so while I'm sure you are enjoying your conversation, and certainly respect the heck out of your career, just remember, not all "magats" are "sad little men" "pussies" "all talk". So again, you have likely archived more career success than I, but a broken Jaw is a broken jaw, and I have less to lose.

Just keep your gloves above the belt.
Well for what it’s worth I don’t think you are a “typical” MAGA in that your life doesn’t revolve around Trump and politics (there are libs on here which fit that profile too). The guy I was chatting with is a straight up MAGA troll who only discusses politics, probably never watched a Hawkeye or Seminole game in his life and he doesn’t even try to have a conversation. I was dead serious that I would buy him a ticket out of the country if he is proven right.

None the less you are right to call me out for generalizing. I should not have done that. As to breaking my jaw - I’m a lover not a fighter. Let’s just grab a drink and call it good.

Well for what it’s worth I don’t think you are a “typical” MAGA in that your life doesn’t revolve around Trump and politics (there are libs on here which fit that profile too). The guy I was chatting with is a straight up MAGA troll who only discusses politics, probably never watched a Hawkeye or Seminole game in his life and he doesn’t even try to have a conversation. I was dead serious that I would buy him a ticket out of the country if he is proven right.

None the less you are right to call me out for generalizing. I should not have done that. As to breaking my jaw - I’m a lover not a fighter. Let’s just grab a drink and call it good.
domie-sharpin-XFi4gDxhfoQ-unsplash_640x.jpg

Reactions: hawkeyetraveler
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT