ADVERTISEMENT

Trump Hostage Lies…..

joelbc1

HB King
Gold Member
Sep 5, 2007
you can’t always get what you want!
Yesterday, President Trumpf told America that he would have returned hostages home without exchanging anyone for them. Methinks the Donald was lying…..

A quick check of the Trumpf record during his time in office (2017-2021) shows he in 11/19exchanged 3 Taliban leaders for 1 American…..in Feb. 2020 he exchanged 5000 Taliban prisoners for 1000 prisoners of “the other side”….in Oct. 2020 Trump exchanged 250 Houti rebels in exchange for 2 Americans.

Can you believe that President Trumpf lied about this too? I am absolutely shocked!

Yesterday, President Trumpf told America that he would have returned hostages home without exchanging anyone for them. Methinks the Donald was lying…..

A quick check of the Trumpf record during his time in office (2017-2021) shows he in 11/19exchanged 3 Taliban leaders for 1 American…..in Feb. 2020 he exchanged 5000 Taliban prisoners for 1000 prisoners of “the other side”….in Oct. 2020 Trump exchanged 250 Houti rebels in exchange for 2 Americans.

Can you believe that President Trumpf lied about this too? I am absolutely shocked!

Here is something I don't understand about Trump supporters. How many of them can get behind his "magical thinking".

Like he says all the time he's going to make another country give us something without giving them anything in return.

In 2016 he said he would make Mexico pay for the wall. And his supporters somehow believed that he was going to make another nation just give us money because we want it.

Now he's saying he's going to make another nation, an enemy nation just give us hostages in return for nothing.

Did we get more than a couple journalist in return?

( honestly don't remember)

Point is Trump also gave up bad people for hostages too.

The difference is that none of these people that Biden gave up are ever gonna spy on America again. Their names and faces are known.

The 5000 Taliban fighters Trump gave up probably participated in re-taking Afganistan AND possibly the attacks that killed US servicemen.

Reactions: Torg
It's becoming very obvious we brokered a shit deal and the left is flailing.

We got them home Joel.
Please post links where you said the something similar over 250 houthis (you know the folks lobbing missiles/drones at our ships) in exchange for 2 Americans.

I have no idea if either was a “good” or “bad” deal but I’m sure glad whenever we get Americans home regardless of which party holds the Oval Office at the time.

Point is Trump also gave up bad people for hostages too.

The difference is that none of these people that Biden gave up are ever gonna spy on America again. Their names and faces are known.

The 5000 Taliban fighters Trump gave up probably participated in re-taking Afganistan AND possibly the attacks that killed US servicemen.
The merchant of death now has a spot in what I believe is the Russian version of our senate, they don't need to be spies anymore, they already have info.

We got journalist.

And a marine. And is there a reason why we shouldn't try to get a journalist back? Their lives arn't worth it?
I'm glad they are home, it's becoming very obvious we paid a high price. Now, if we put a couple pills in those boys that make them have heart attacks in 7 days, who gives a shit.

You gotta use your brain a little bit, this would have been a HUGE win for the Biden/harris admin and the MSM slow played it, always ask why.

I'm glad they are home, it's becoming very obvious we paid a high price. Now, if we put a couple pills in those boys that make them have heart attacks in 7 days, who gives a shit.

You gotta use your brain a little bit, this would have been a HUGE win for the Biden/harris admin and the MSM slow played it, always ask why.

I don't take it as a win or a loss.

Not everything is a grand conspiracy, in fact very few things are. You've gone really far into conspiratorial thinking.

Reactions: Torg
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT