ADVERTISEMENT

Trump is in panic mode

Dave Chappelle Snl GIF by Saturday Night Live

Except, Kemp and Raffensperger let poll workers be targeted by the cult, and they allowed voting machines to be compromised. Kemp and Raffensperger have never demanded accountability for what happened in 2020. Trump is riling up the core of the GQP to instill fear into normal poll workers and election officials, and sending the “go code”, to the whackos planted since 2022. Fox and their amplifiers will continue on with this message.
The election will only be fair if Trump wins. Blood in the streets if he loses.

Georgia 2020 federal election chart at 2am looks eerily similar to Venezuela 2024 election tbh
This is how you lose every major election minus the inside straight that he pulled in 2016. He’s gonna lose big in November and I hope people like you get your spell broken or we are looking at another 8-12 years of awful Dem Presidents and terrible policies

This is how you lose every major election minus the inside straight that he pulled in 2016. He’s gonna lose big in November and I hope people like you get your spell broken or we are looking at another 8-12 years of awful Dem Presidents and terrible policies
If Trump wins are you gonna cry Russian collusion for another 4 years again?
You have the results from Venezuela? I know a bunch of countries who would love to see those!
I have what maduro reported lol

• Haha
Reactions: fivecardstud14
Comments like this, only embolden trump supporters.
I think you are right but it’s not going to matter. They are only 33% of the electorate. He is going to lose big time if he doesn’t change course on his attacks and it’s going to be to one of the weakest candidates in modern political history.

No other way to describe it. He’s gonna lose big.

What a pathetic response by Kemp. Truly the cuck party.

Call me crazy because I actually have balls and a smudge of testosterone still but my response would have been “**** you, you lying sack of crap. I am voting for Kamala. That’s how abhorrent you are, you fat impotent ****”

What a pathetic response by Kemp. Truly the cuck party.

Call me crazy because I actually have balls and a smudge of testosterone still but my response would have been “**** you, you lying sack of crap. I am voting for Kamala. That’s how abhorrent you are, you fat impotent ****”
Why vote for Kamala if she will be an absolute disaster? There are other options besides Trump or Kamala you know that right? But those entrenched in team politics like yourself don’t understand that.

I agree, but I am not too optimistic that the Dems will play their cards right.
I mean there aren’t many people who can lose to Trump but the two that can(Hillary and Biden) are a long ways away from the election. That’s why the Dem Party is a functioning party. They are able to tell their voters to go to hell if need be if it means winning an election.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: blhawk
Why vote for Kamala if she will be an absolute disaster? There are other options besides Trump or Kamala you know that right? But those entrenched in team politics like yourself don’t understand that.
Bro. If you can’t understand why I would vote for his opponent after that verbal diarrhea post attacking me in the most public of ways, I can’t help you.

Literally, I would give it right back at his sorry ass. I’m not a pussy.

Comments like this, only embolden trump supporters.
Do you really think some Trump supporters were on the fence until they see something like this?
Are you the guy who posted about having a bunch of 2 time Trump voting friends who have sworn him off? How’s that going if that was you.

Do you really think some Trump supporters were on the fence until they see something like this?
Are you the guy who posted about having a bunch of 2 time Trump voting friends who have sworn him off? How’s that going if that was you.
Trump supporters alone aren’t going to win him the election lucas. You know this. As a true ideologue like yourself you should be thrilled.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT