ADVERTISEMENT

Trump is in panic mode

Trump supporters alone aren’t going to win him the election lucas. You know this. As a true ideologue like yourself you should be thrilled.
Turnout wins elections. Trump wins if his base is activated, and Dem turnout and participation is suppressed.
Do you think you are super clever to call me an ideologue? I don’t hide my beliefs. I’m not the one who belongs to a death cult or spreads misinformation in order to assist a death cult in some attempt to gain bOTh SidEs superiority.

Turnout wins elections. Trump wins if his base is activated, and Dem turnout and participation is suppressed.
Do you think you are super clever to call me an ideologue? I don’t hide my beliefs. I’m not the one who belongs to a death cult or spreads misinformation in order to assist a death cult in some attempt to gain bOTh SidEs superiority.
How can one belong to a death cult if they have never voted for the the death cult leader?

Do you really think dems will sit this out, with old crazy Filthy Don running. No way in hell does that happen.

No other way to describe it. He’s gonna lose big.

I am now certain that there is NO WAY that the real DJT actually writes/types out those tweets and Truth Social posts - at least ones like this one.

It's way too correctly spelled and articulate to have been done by him.

Definitely reads like he's saying it, but its all very well written in a way that I seriously doubt he is capable of doing (by his own hands).

Either that or his "talk to text" app or program is top tier.

Do you really think dems will sit this out, with old crazy Filthy Don running. No way in hell does that happen.
Negativity keeps turnout down. Dividing an electorate with non stop stories about TrAns GrOomERs, and racial animus helps. Salacious stories about Doug Emhoff unrelated to his marriage to Kamala Harris help. Suppressing the vote by restricting ballot access helps.

Reactions: Tom Paris and Torg
Kamala flipping on issues.

Husband cheating on first wife

Libs being antisemite

There are the first three. Get better lucas.
Some of us has very different concepts of what making out is like. I feel for NotNotKennyRogers partner.

Reactions: win1forthe

Libs being antisemite

LOL, there is the Coffhawk we all know.
Emhoff admits to an affair in his first marriage. So what? Shapiro isn’t on the ticket. Maybe that changes. Weird that you run with the Jew is anti-Semitic angle. Politicians change positions and modify messages over time. So what?
Keep doing your very best to put Trump back into the WH by posting fact free nonsense even though you are totally down the middle amd above the fray.

Do you really think some Trump supporters were on the fence until they see something like this?
Are you the guy who posted about having a bunch of 2 time Trump voting friends who have sworn him off? How’s that going if that was you.
It’s going fine.

Who is going to break it to the OP that despite being attacked in typical childish Trumpian fashion, Brian Kemp has pledged to help Trump win Georgia.
How about them apples?

Libs being antisemite

Why do people bring up Kamala's sexual past as if Trump's isn't 100x more sordid?

Do you really think some Trump supporters were on the fence until they see something like this?
Are you the guy who posted about having a bunch of 2 time Trump voting friends who have sworn him off? How’s that going if that was you.
We made them vote for Trump, don’t ya know?

Reactions: Bonerfarts
^^^^Shit for brains.
^^^* agreed mitchll you are for:

No ID required
Biden is best ever been
Kamala now best
Democracy when you didn’t get to pick canidate
Mask and vaccine enforcement
Censorship and big government total control
Puberty blockers and kids having option to choose to make life altering decisions
Up till birth termination of child abortions

Be way better than this shyte for brains Comrades

This is what panic looks like

Damn! All those women are like 6’4” or 6’5” with heels on,
And that’s not even close to trump’s real face.
ETA: I’m embarrassed by everything I missed when looking at this the first time, at night in low light…the freaky hands on second from left, curvy gal in white, and whatever that is on Trump’s left shoulder, not to mention his mangled right hand; not sure how many of those faces are actually the same face from slightly different angles; and of course the extension/weave/mullett they gave to the Trumpster.

Last edited:
Reactions: mattymoknows
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT