ADVERTISEMENT

Trump is such an idiot

Please explain what about Harris you think would be good for the American citizen. Would it be her record of supporting BLM rioters, would it be her involvement in Abbey Gate, would it be her pledge for higher taxes, would it be her complete negligence on the southern border, how about her setting up a fund to pay bail for criminals? I have yet to hear one policy position she has that would make America better or safer.

You are a right-wing extremist so normally I wouldn't argue the stuff you post.

It's always the conundrum: at what point do just ignore the crap and assume the poster is either immature, misinformed/uniformed and manipulated by outside influence, or mature, possibly educated, bigoted, misogynistic, influenced by conservative media.

Your comment re: Harris's support of BLM rioters red flagged any objectivity you could bring to conversation or debate. Frontloading a position by presupposing acceptance of an easily refutable argument is a losing argument. This made you look not so smart. Did you consider access to information is simple and free. It took 30 seconds to find what and when Harris, VP elect said.

Peaceful protests will never be discouraged.

Reactions: IANDFAN and torbee
H

"Economists have found that this surge in immigration has generated little inflation and is actually having a beneficial effect on the economy."

"Yet economists have predicted that Trump’s immigration plan could fuel inflation.

The cost of deporting millions of immigrants could surpass $1 trillion over 10 years. That’s not including labor costs for the project or the consequences of drastically reducing the country’s own labor supply over a short period of time.

This massive expense — along with the cost of Trump’s proposed tax cuts and other policies — would increase the budget deficit, which economists say can be a driver of rising prices.

Inflation is a key issue for voters in the upcoming presidential election, as many Americans are still feeling the effects of higher prices."
However, if such a large # of migrants are provided health care, education, and in some cases, “free” housing…what are the long-term costs of such benefits?

I can't tell if you're joking or you're just not a most basic of econ guy. But out of all those millions of illegal migrants you guys are always ranting about, millions of them are employed. If their employment is suddenly ended, there would be a disruption to production. When there's fewer goods, the price goes up. Said another way, there would be the same amount of money chasing fewer goods. That's inflation.

At least that's the generally accepted theory.
How many millions of them are either unemployed, or taking job opportunities from legal immigrants and/or other American citizens? I don’t think the “disruption to production” would be as dire as you predict. How did the U.S. operate four years ago, before the large influx of illegal migrants?

• Haha
Reactions: RileyHawk
All these unreported crimes??? How do you know they were committed if they weren't reported??? please explain.
I could turn it around and say…how do you know such crimes didn’t occur & went unreported? I have relatives employed in law enforcement (KC and Chicago areas) and that’s some of the stories I’ve heard from them. I know…small sample size, but law enforcement is under-staffed throughout the U.S.

• Haha
Reactions: RileyHawk
Ass backwards, as rightwing numbnuts can't reconcile with facts.

Crime is down overall.

So, voting fraud caused the Orange Turd to lose the 2020 election, but voting fraud can't be found. No problem. Just "not reported?".

Same with crime, huh. It's got to be there. JFC.

Goddam conspiracy fruitcakes.

Social Security? How many billionaires have been added to our society in the past decade? How much has been contributed to the fund by these guys? Screw your attitude.
I don’t have an “attitude” on SS, just a realist. I would agree that wealthier individuals need to pay more into SS and/or not take much, if any, in benefits. Also, the retirement age may need to be increased by a year, etc. Something needs to be done, by either party, rather than just putting a head in the sand. However, I realize SS is an entitlement program that no politician wants to address, if they want to get re-elected.

How many millions of them are either unemployed, or taking job opportunities from legal immigrants and/or other American citizens? I don’t think the “disruption to production” would be as dire as you predict. How did the U.S. operate four years ago, before the large influx of illegal migrants?
There were over 10 million unauthorized immigrants in the country 4 years ago. You act like this is a new phenomenon. These people have been a significant component of the US workforce for many years doing the jobs that Americans don't want to do in meat packing facilities, agriculture and many other occupations.

There were over 10 million unauthorized immigrants in the country 4 years ago. You act like this is a new phenomenon. These people have been a significant component of the US workforce for many years doing the jobs that Americans don't want to do in meat packing facilities, agriculture and many other occupations.
I certainly acknowledge that a certain level of immigrant labor is needed in this country, if for no other reason, such jobs would go un-filled (and the employers certainly benefit from the lower labor cost). I assume you will also acknowledge that the overall # of illegal immigrants dramatically increased during the Biden administration.

Provide "before the large influx of illegal migrants?" data or shut the fcvk up.

You dicks come up with your lies, fabrications and conspiracy shit and never get called.

I certainly acknowledge that a certain level of immigrant labor is needed in this country, if for no other reason, such jobs would go un-filled (and the employers certainly benefit from the lower labor cost). I assume you will also acknowledge that the overall # of illegal immigrants dramatically increased during the Biden administration.
During the Trump administration too when comparing it to Obama

You should have kept searching then,.. she ain't it.

This is why the left should never, ever care about tailoring their nominees to the right. It only takes a week for a prosecuting attorney and former football coach/school teacher to become the most Marxists people in the world. Surpassing Biden, who surpassed Hillary, who surpassed Barack Obama before them.

This is why the left should never, ever care about tailoring their nominees to the right. It only takes a week for a prosecuting attorney and former football coach/school teacher to become the most Marxists people in the world. Surpassing Biden, who surpassed Hillary, who surpassed Barack Obama before them.
It's a rallying cry that has nothing to do with the individual per se. The Dems are Marxists therefore everyone they nominate must be one too.

Hey dummy, tell me, how dire did I predict it?

The only thing I did is answer your question. It's a really simple answer, but you don't like the idea of your guy being worse on inflation than the other side. Just like how you claim you like Trump's common sense policies but you plug your ears and close your eyes to 10-20% tariffs on imports. Need a lesson on how that would impact inflation?

And why do you dismiss the fact that 90% of Kamala’s staff left her?
I’m not dismissing anything. I asked for a source that said these haven’t occurred relatively recently with staffers joining the campaign. In addition, I haven’t seen her staffers coming out saying she has the same leadership issues that Trump has. Maybe she is tough to work for. I don’t know. I’m not dismissing anything.

It's a rallying cry that has nothing to do with the individual per se. The Dems are Marxists therefore everyone they nominate must be one too.
its a never ending escalation of "the most marxist"

maybe there's some kind of mathematical theory - the asymptotic marxism of democrat presidential nominees

Reactions: torbee and nelly02
You’re misinformed on several of your points. Violent reported crime (in certain) areas may be down, but the key word is “reported”. In many of our cities, the police force is so under-staffed that many crimes are not even being reported. I don’t think anyone is comparing/complaining about the volume of illegal migrants in the Trump vs Obama eras? Rather they are comparing migrant #’s in Trump vs the Biden/Harris administration. The #’s are much higher under Biden/Harris. When has Trump ever said he wants to take away anyone’s social security (SS)? I’ve heard him say that Medicare and SS won’t be touched. Regardless of party affiliation, it’s simply a mathematical certainty, that absent any changes to SS, by approx 2035/36, SS recipients will only receive 75% of current benefits as there are fewer workers supporting a growing # of retirees. I would hope someone, or party, has the guts to tackle this problem early. However, I realize that’s a political “no, no”. Kamala will certainly try to raise taxes on the majority of Americans as she wants to tax unrealized gains. About 60% of Americans have 401Ks. The Dems expensive Green New Deal and other plans will require a massive amount of new taxes which simply can’t just be generated by just the wealthiest individuals.
Talk about being misinformed. JFC.

Violent crime is down and it's not any more under reported than it has been in previous years. That's you spouting propaganda.

401K withdrawls do not qualify as unrealized gains.

Reactions: fsu1jreed
I can't tell if you're joking or you're just not a most basic of econ guy. But out of all those millions of illegal migrants you guys are always ranting about, millions of them are employed. If their employment is suddenly ended, there would be a disruption to production. When there's fewer goods, the price goes up. Said another way, there would be the same amount of money chasing fewer goods. That's inflation.

At least that's the generally accepted theory.

Plus, the pick nearly all our produce, butcher our meat, etc.

Reactions: torbee
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT