ADVERTISEMENT

Trump looks forward to the RNC convention in Milwaukee

lol, you’ve been sitting on this for four years just waiting to get me? Pretty weak. If the dude was posting under his real name, who gives a shit? Great sleuthing, though.
I can't believe you doxxed someone posting under their real name.

YOU MONSTER! 🤣 🤣 🤣

Udder Stupidity would be a great band name.
cowgirl-band-1724026.jpg

One of the biggest bitchboys on GIAOT - and that's a fact.
Says the fellating pairsome who used to run to gomer Kakert and the other mods and get others banned for the slightest hint of criticism for over the past 20 years lol

Says the fellating pairsome who used to run to gomer Kakert and the other mods and get others banned for the slightest hint of criticism for over the past 20 years lol

Did you do a proper douche today? If not, I can write Subway a letter for you so you can get out of work this afternoon. (sick call)

• Haha
Reactions: torbee
I have been pretty clear that I don't like either party right now. The R's are too far right; the D's are too far left. There's no middle ground or compromise anymore. If an elected official on either side compromises, they get primaried.

And I have also stated that the Republican party is foolish; first off, they should be nominating someone who could potentially serve 8 years. Secondly, they should be nominating ANYONE other than Trump because Trump (a VERY, VERY, VERY damaged candidate) will be beaten by Biden (a damaged candidate). And Trump simply is unfit for the office for many, many reasons.

I have a family member who is ex-military and he is Republican and will vote for the Republican nominee. I have stated several times to him that Trump called John McCain a loser for getting captured. He agrees that that was a disgusting thing to say but that's not changing his mind. I don't get it.

So, I have no problem bringing up the negatives about candidates on either side. The problem with Chis and the echo chamber on here is that they will rarely if ever say a bad thing about a Democrat running for office (or someone who already is in office).

Another problem with Chis? I have seen him call MANY PEOPLE on here MAGAts, orange turds, etc. simply because they had a different opinion on an issue. Some of these people who he assumed were R's were simply independents with a different opinion. As a result of his ridiculous name calling (among other things), Chis has pissed a lot of people off, where now it's common knowledge on this forum that Chis has been arrested several times, has had his mug shot taken (just like Trump), and is a felon (just like Trump). Chis has also lied many times on here (just like Trump does) and has shown himself to be a hypocrite (just like Trump). That's why I stated that Chis has a lot in common with Trump, because he does.
You are in a cult. Seek help, you are extremely nuts.

And fraud. And felon. And serial liar. And failed businessman.

Just a pile of worthless shit.
Add cancel culture ahole to this list. Dude is doing everything to ban movies now.

Interesting. Hypocrites like you and others whine on here all the time regarding duplicate threads by posting Pepsi gifs.
Nice try dip shit, now go ahead research my history to prove me wrong. Care to wager? If you can show anytime that I have done what you have lumped me into, I will leave the boards for good. You do the same if you find no evidence. I look forward to you being gone

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT