ADVERTISEMENT

Trump Rally!!!

It’s wild that you can win a Republican Primary for Congress with zero work experience. The guy literally graduated law school this year. I don’t believe he passed the bar exam.

Trump endorsed him. That’s all it takes these days in way too many places.
And, all it takes to get that endorsement is to flatter Trump, and say out loud that Trump won the election in 2020. No ideology needed. No platform needed. Just flattery and the Big Lie. That's all that is needed to get that endorsement.

LOL. Look at the ads for gold during his speech on Q TV. So beta.

Trump Rally today. I'm not sure where other than in a field somewhere.

It was in Michigan to buck up Tudor Dixon's campaign. She can't raise money, her positions caught up to her, she made moronic MAGA styled jokes about the attempts on Gretchen Witmer's life, and she's gone full CRT/Gender warrior.

As amazeballs funny and incredible these videos of the followers and grifters and the man himself are, I no longer laugh. It is sad and scary because they are on the cusp of winning back the house and senate and are tightening their grip on power by creating an authoritarian society. Trump may very well win the presidency in 2024. It basically is proof that our nation’s time as a the number one world power has come to its inevitable end like all empires before it.

As amazeballs funny and incredible these videos of the followers and grifters and the man himself are, I no longer laugh. It is sad and scary because they are on the cusp of winning back the house and senate and are tightening their grip on power by creating an authoritarian society. Trump may very well win the presidency in 2024. It basically is proof that our nation’s time as a the number one world power has come to its inevitable end like all empires before it.
I look at those videos and see people who will do violence when told to by Trump, Lake, MTG…

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT