ADVERTISEMENT

Trump Rally!!!

“Donald Trump covered a wide variety of topics in his rally today, delighting thousands of adoring fans who came to see the former President speak.”
My favorite is that they get on Harris for not doing policy interviews with them, despite the fact that she's only been the candidate for a few weeks, but completely ignore that Trump has never given a straight policy answer in 8 years.

Trump just announced a “crime and safety” rally for next Tuesday in Howell, Michigan, a town that has been heavily associated with the KKK for decades. Indeed, just late last month White Supremacists marched in the town chanting “We love Hitler. We love Trump.” Some but not all of the reputation comes from the fact that a long time Grand Drago of the Michigan Klan lived there and his farm was a sort of home base for the Klan. This is the kind of move that will be lost on many reporters and especially most out-of-state reporters. But it won’t be lost for a moment on Blacks and Jews from Michigan. It’s a bullhorn not a dog whistle.We will work hard to defeat him. We are better than this.

• Wow
Reactions: VodkaSam
You can see how the Trump campaign is reeling.

This week the Dems make their appeal and Trump is flailing by repeating the same old lines from past campaigns.

It's both sad and funny.

Reactions: VodkaSam
I really can’t believe they are having a rally in Howell, MI. It’s bonkers. This is a shrine location for KKK and White Supremacy - it’s like their Mecca - so to intentionally go here is no longer hiding what we already know:

MAGA 100% is a neo Nazi movement in the US. It’s time to discuss this fact openly.

I really can’t believe they are having a rally in Howell, MI. It’s bonkers. This is a shrine location for KKK and White Supremacy - it’s like their Mecca - so to intentionally go here is no longer hiding what we already know:

MAGA 100% is a neo Nazi movement in the US. It’s time to discuss this fact openly.

Rs gotta motivate the base

Rs gotta motivate the base
This. Trump is pushing every last chip he has into racism. He is blatantly running on racism. It's the only thing that is even getting him cheers anymore at his rallies. I've watched his last few rallies and every line and story fell flat. Except hardcore racist attacks on immigrants. Then his crowds go wild. He will only get worse from here on out.

Can't imagine any scenario where that plays well to any undecided voters!

This. Trump is pushing every last chip he has into racism. He is blatantly running on racism. It's the only thing that is even getting him cheers anymore at his rallies. I've watched his last few rallies and every line and story fell flat. Except hardcore racist attacks on immigrants. Then his crowds go wild.
TRY THAT IN A SMALL TOWN

Oh, wait...

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT