ADVERTISEMENT

Trump Rally!!!

c825de89-82d7-4527-baab-049442243902_text.gif

Reactions: lucas80
Imagine being at this little gathering and listening to him ramble for an hour???

Talk about suffering!

Pretty alarming for Republicans that Turd is campaigning in North Carolina and it wasn't even a battleground State in 2020?

Yikes

Yeah this is totally staged. Came literally day after Harris had nice moment stopping her rally and helping get people to a lady under stress.

They just rolled out bullet proof glass a week ago for him and yet for first time ever he pulls this stunt. Completely staged. That mother ****er has never done anything close to this in his entire life.

My God did you hear any of his border "speech"? Low energy doesn't even begin to describe it. He has to be drugged. Or experiencing continuous mild strokes. I swear he fell asleep at one point. The 11 people attending must have been so disappointed.

Yeah this is totally staged. Came literally day after Harris had nice moment stopping her rally and helping get people to a lady under stress.

They just rolled out bullet proof glass a week ago for him and yet for first time ever he pulls this stunt. Completely staged. That mother ****er has never done anything close to this in his entire life.
I live in the town where this event occurred. It was the nicest day we had in months. Low temperature and humidity. Almost fall-like. The chances of someone passing out were really slim. Likely staged.

I live in the town where this event occurred. It was the nicest day we had in months. Low temperature and humidity. Almost fall-like. The chances of someone passing out were really slim. Likely staged.
The guy made jokes while talking about the wife of the guy who was killed at his rally. Zero chance he gives a shit about someone passing out.

I think Harris ought to bring up Trump not paying Cities where he has had events and owes thousands of dollars to cities and venues all over the nation. She could call him “Deadbeat Donald” or something. Not that it will get her any new votes, but it’s the kind of thing that makes Trump go off the rails.
She should challenge him to additional debates in cities he has a big debt in.

My God did you hear any of his border "speech"? Low energy doesn't even begin to describe it. He has to be drugged. Or experiencing continuous mild strokes. I swear he fell asleep at one point. The 11 people attending must have been so disappointed.
This is why the MAGA bots were deployed on HBOT today.

He’s just like Jesus. He healed her!!!

The guy made jokes while talking about the wife of the guy who was killed at his rally. Zero chance he gives a shit about someone passing out.
He doesn't care about the deceased military men in Europe... you know .. the "losers and suckers " he called them. You think he cares about someone fainting? It was a planned situation.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT