ADVERTISEMENT

Trump Shooter Was Active Democrat Donor

“Despite the voter registration, he donated $15 to a Democrat group dedicated to “defending democracy” on Biden’s inauguration day. Both of his parents are counselors,”

Counselor parents.. lol of course

One 15 dollar donation when he was 16 four years ago. “Active”.
Obviously he isn't an active donor anymore, but given he is dead there is still a high chance he votes for Joe biden this year.

He’s a registered Republican. That fact is not in dispute.

Be better.
Yeah, he was pissing on the idea of democracy by interfering in their primary. He lives in PA, so this was required if he wanted to play games. See nikki's entire base in the primaries. There were threads discussing this leftist behavior as it was happening. He only ever donated to democrats.

Yeah, he was pissing on the idea of democracy by interfering in their primary. He lives in PA, so this was required if he wanted to play games. See nikki's entire base in the primaries. There were threads discussing this leftist behavior as it was happening. He only ever donated to democrats.

And he registered as a Republican. So he interfered in his own party’s political process.

Sorry that is an inconvenient fact for you.

• Haha
Reactions: ihhawk
He's insufferable and trying to cover his stupid ass for his ridiculous rants last evening.

BAU
"Ridiculous rants" lol a Democrat donor tried assassinating trump and you think people being upset is "ridiculous"

He's insufferable and trying to cover his stupid ass for his ridiculous rants last evening.

BAU
The democrats Donors parents were both counselors. Doesn't sound like they were very good at their jobs. Reminds me of someone else tbh..

Registering Republican means little unless you are running for public office. I was registered Democrat 8 years because I liked a certain candidate and wanted to caucus for them. I have rarely voted for Democrat.

The donation and the fact he was 20. Make me think he was far from a Republican yesterday. Many people in college change from R's to D's.

What will tell the tale is his social media and any writings he may have left behind. We will learn soon what his leanings were. All that matters really are what he was thinking recently not what he did 4 years ago or what he registered as or why. All the rest of this is simply supposition and trying to create a narrative.

Yes, we've commented on his behavior interfering in the republican primary. His money was behind the dems. 100% of it.

All $15.

The kid could move elections with the stroke of a pen.

We were damn lucky that he couldn’t shoot for shit.

Be better man.

Reactions: scruffyhawk
So Pennsylvania is a closed primary. So this happens. Register as your opposing party, vote against Trump in the primary, switch back for the general.

This is particularly notable as Pennsylvania is one of 10 states with a closed primary system, which excludes independent and third-party voters from choosing which major party candidates will end up on the November general election ballot.

Some experts noted that this system could lead to fewer voters who consider themselves politically independent registering as such. Plus, voters can switch their party registration up to 10 days before the election, which they may do close to a primary so that they can participate in choosing a major party candidate, before switching back.

It is hilarious to see you guys twist yourself in knots to explain away the fact he’s a Republican. Guys it might be some conspiracy, but until we know a lot more I’m just not going to assume it’s a conspiracy.

It is hilarious to see you guys twist yourself in knots to explain away the fact he’s a Republican. Guys it might be some conspiracy, but until we know a lot more I’m just not going to assume it’s a conspiracy.
Mad cuz he donated to act blue. He was a blueanon donor interfering in republican primaries lol

I see you are an idiot in multiple areas

Mad cuz he donated to act blue. He was a blueanon donor interfering in republican primaries lol

You don’t know that. You’re assuming. Again, when we get any evidence of it I might believe it, until then, Occam’s razor.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT