ADVERTISEMENT

Trump: Some Immigrants are NOT PEOPLE

Do you share Trump's view that some immigrants aren't people?

• Total voters
Nov 28, 2010
Maryland
Former president Donald Trump ratcheted up his dehumanizing rhetoric against immigrants Saturday by saying that some who are accused of crimes are “not people.”

“I don’t know if you call them people,” he said at a rally near Dayton, Ohio. “In some cases they’re not people, in my opinion. But I’m not allowed to say that because the radical left says that’s a terrible thing to say.”

I hate that man. Our leaders should be careful with their words and think about the betterment of all. Trump just spreads hate and divides. It’s so depressing and terrifying that millions think he’s good for the country. Trump is good for Trump. Nothing else.

Cheeto’s father was a klansman so it’s no surprise that he is a lifelong racist and xenophobe. The only useful thing he ever did was reveal how many of the republicans around us hold similar beliefs.

I have quite a few republican friends and family who hid this side of themselves for decades. Their hate messiah liberated them and for that he has their unending loyalty.

Former president Donald Trump ratcheted up his dehumanizing rhetoric against immigrants Saturday by saying that some who are accused of crimes are “not people.”

“I don’t know if you call them people,” he said at a rally near Dayton, Ohio. “In some cases they’re not people, in my opinion. But I’m not allowed to say that because the radical left says that’s a terrible thing to say.”

There are really bad people in gangs, mafias and such. Those aren't human acting people. They are ruthless and have zero moral values to human life. So, he's partially correct.

Reactions: h-hawk
There are really bad people in gangs, mafias and such. Those aren't human acting people. They are ruthless and have zero moral values to human life. So, he's partially correct.
"Human acting people"?

Whew!

That's not as bad as what Trump said, but still pretty bad. At least you're shifting the goalposts in the right direction.

"Human acting people"?

Whew!

That's not as bad as what Trump said, but still pretty bad. At least you're shifting the goalposts in the right direction.
Frustrated Skip Bayless GIF

So, you didn't intend to shift the goalposts in the right direction? Then what did you intend?

Sharky is doing the Lord’s work by telling us what Trump intended to say.

Been happening with his idiot cult since 2015.

“He didn’t say it”

“Okay. He said it but he didn’t mean it”

“Okay. He said it and this is what he really meant”

“Okay. He might have meant it this but he doesn’t really believe it”

“Okay. He believes it but it will never happen”

Looks like Sharky has been doing lots of "editing" to his posts in this thread.

Here's a thought...think before you hit "post reply".

BTW...no one should be surprised by all the stupid shit Turd says. His mouth runs at 100 mph, while his brain is going 6 mph.

Reactions: Sexican and SI_NYC
Let's face it, they're not "HIS kind of people."

Gonna let you in on a little secret. NOBODY is really "Trump's kind of people", even the people that vote for him.

He'll obviously use them for his own personal gain. But once they no longer serve him any purpose (like, maybe getting him a second term), he'll kick them to the curb like he does to everybody he no longer has any use for.

So, buckle up MAGA's - because you're (possibly) next.

The media is not doing Americans any favors by taking trump's comments out of context-it just convinces more people that the news has it in for him.
trump was talking about the deadly gang MS13 when he said that. A lot of people would agree with him in that context. He does enough real evil so taking his words out of context is not necessary and my backfire.

The media is not doing Americans any favors by taking trump's comments out of context…

Is that bloodbath comment really taken out of context? Sure he was talking about the auto industry but as happens multiple times in every speech, something totally unrelated popped into his head and he riffed on it.

He said there will be a bloodbath if he loses and I 100 percent believe him. It wouldn’t be the first time he resorted to violence when he lost an election.

Multiple people died as a result of his first insurrection. I don’t doubt for a second that Agent Orange or his followers would hesitate to kill many more people if he loses again.

Last edited:

That is what Jesus said. Oh, wait...

He was talking about some of the gang members and prisoners but i dont give him a pass on this one.

You cannot sum up immigration into a “they are rapist” narrative when that applies to such a small amount of the people. There are much better talking points on immigration but he goes down this route because it gets his base excited.

• Haha
Reactions: BelemNole
Is that bloodbath comment really taken out of context? Sure he was talking about the auto industry but as happens multiple times in every speech, something totally unrelated popped into his head and he riffed on it.

He said there will be a bloodbath if he loses and I 100 percent believe him. It wouldn’t be the first time he resorted to violence when he lost an election.

Multiple people died as a result of his first insurrection. I don’t doubt for a second that Agent Orange or his followers would hesitate to kill many more people if he loses again.
Trying to Trump into context is truly a fools errand because of the word salads he spews every time he speaks.

Let me pose it this way. What do you call the guy that murdered the GA Nursing student? What to you call the guy that raped a 15 year old girl? What do you call the guy that followed a McDonald’s female employee into the bathroom, climbed under the stall, and told her he would rape her dead or alive, then stabbed her multiple times. Then carjacked someone to get away and stabbed them.

I’d call them animals. Whether they are American citizens or illegal immigrants. The problem is, we’re not vetting the migrants as they come across the border and claim asylum. Then they’re released into the country awaiting a court date.

So we have enough animals living here that are citizens, why let more in?

Reactions: RicoSuave102954
They're people, and they deserve to be treated humanely for as long as they deserve it.

People in the country illegally should be treated humanely as they are apprehended and expeditiously repatriated to their home country. Just because they're here illegally doesn't mean they're not people, and just because they're people doesn't mean they get to stay if they're here illegally.

I hate that man. Our leaders should be careful with their words and think about the betterment of all. Trump just spreads hate and divides. It’s so depressing and terrifying that millions think he’s good for the country. Trump is good for Trump. Nothing else.
But hey, at least he's not Biden............

They're people, and they deserve to be treated humanely for as long as they deserve it.

People in the country illegally should be treated humanely as they are apprehended and expeditiously repatriated to their home country. Just because they're here illegally doesn't mean they're not people, and just because they're people doesn't mean they get to stay if they're here illegally.
What if they rape or murder while they’re here?

I would say not one person on this board has never referred to someone as an animal that has done horrific things. As I explained in post #33, that goes the same for US citizens born and raised that commit horrific crimes against humanity.

Let me pose it this way. What do you call the guy that murdered the GA Nursing student? What to you call the guy that raped a 15 year old girl? What do you call the guy that followed a McDonald’s female employee into the bathroom, climbed under the stall, and told her he would rape her dead or alive, then stabbed her multiple times. Then carjacked someone to get away and stabbed them.

I’d call them animals. Whether they are American citizens or illegal immigrants. The problem is, we’re not vetting the migrants as they come across the border and claim asylum. Then they’re released into the country awaiting a court date.

I call them Biden supporters and the bleeding heart leftists that want them and more of them to pour into our country, those leftists are also Biden supporters.

No, they just means they’re awful human beings.

How you want to refer to others says a lot more about you than it does them.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT