ADVERTISEMENT

Trump: Some Immigrants are NOT PEOPLE

Do you share Trump's view that some immigrants aren't people?

• Total voters
Meh. I’m ok with calling the guy who just raped a 15 year old girl in-un-non-not human.

Biden said black people aren’t actually black if they don’t vote for him. Seems way worse.

Hey @DooBi , just want to point out the JDS / what about since that seems to be a big part of your contribution around here. It's a 2 way street no matter how much you ignore your lane of traffic. Post 5 BTW..

Reactions: DooBi
Former president Donald Trump ratcheted up his dehumanizing rhetoric against immigrants Saturday by saying that some who are accused of crimes are “not people.”

“I don’t know if you call them people,” he said at a rally near Dayton, Ohio. “In some cases they’re not people, in my opinion. But I’m not allowed to say that because the radical left says that’s a terrible thing to say.”

i voted no but thought about somewhat. there are people that are less than human, trump being one of them.

i voted no but thought about somewhat. there are people that are less than human, trump being one of them.
Don’t go down that road - if you start to think someone’s not quite human then you can more easily deny them human rights.

There are any number of people who are POS people, but they’re still people.

Reactions: This_Hawk_Abides
Ah, Trump supporters are Nazis.

Calling people not people is straight up Nazi stuff. Trump is making his own bed there.

Trump could throw in the Jan. 6th traitors as not people too... but he doesn't, they are "hostages". Not that expect consistency with him, it would be an interesting turn at this point, but there is no way to ignore the discrepancies.

Calling people not people is straight up Nazi stuff. Trump is making his own bed there.

I'm assuming this thread is about magats.

MAGAts is the answer. They can't see past Trump's BS nor do they really understand much of anything.

Retarded and soft, just the way MAGATS want it

Weird that these highly educated truckers are magats?

MAGAts are dumb.

So, so dumb

Try what? Defending my property from the MAGATS?

Trump rallies draw the most interesting people! Comrades in arms…..Trump, Putin, House Speaker Johnson and MAGAts All singing “The Universal”……

Another nice reminder that MAGAts are the dumbest people on the planet.

Why are all the worst people MAGAts?

oh wait, I answered my own question.

Even MAGAts are suggesting that the vaccines are safe. This is prime self-own territory.

I think this must be McAfee's way of softening the blow to the MAGAts when he rules in the coming days that Willis didn't do anything and leaves her on the case.

MAGAts in shambles.

It might be outdated, but democracy won't die. That's like saying the NFL will die because of stupid overtime rules. Democracy might die for other reasons though if the MAGAts have their way.

He is way to tolerable of trump and magats, No thanks

This started with a comment to the effect that Trump was appealing to his white supremacist base.

No one said immigrants were a race.

Look how much you've contorted yourself to defend him.
First, as always, I despise Trump. But I will defend correct things he says (which does not include that immigrants are not humans).

But including “white” supremicists brought race into this. It suggests a racial component to Trump supporters’ support of Trump’s “inhuman” definition of immigrants.

Trump is a horrible person who I loathe but I put the blame on MAGAs. Trump is just a manifestation of their views. Trump will say and do anything to get re-elected and be adored by the masses.

I think Trump would say the complete opposite if he thought that would get him more votes. He has absolutely no guiding principles except do what's best for Trump

Don’t go down that road - if you start to think someone’s not quite human then you can more easily deny them human rights.

There are any number of people who are POS people, but they’re still people.
did you miss the part where i said "i thought about it"???

Former president Donald Trump ratcheted up his dehumanizing rhetoric against immigrants Saturday by saying that some who are accused of crimes are “not people.”

“I don’t know if you call them people,” he said at a rally near Dayton, Ohio. “In some cases they’re not people, in my opinion. But I’m not allowed to say that because the radical left says that’s a terrible thing to say.”

This is hilarious. I just we he wasn't in position to be president.... Again

The media is not doing Americans any favors by taking trump's comments out of context-it just convinces more people that the news has it in for him.
I agree. And would add that liberals who don't fact-check and context-check add to that problem.

I've bitched about this before, but a decade or so ago it was mostly FOX that was playing fast and loose. But since then CNN and MSNBC have basically adopted the FOX propaganda approach, with decreasing reliance on presenting the news, and increasing emphasis on flogging opinion.

I have good liberal friends who rely on MSNBC (in particular) for their news. While we still overwhelmingly share over-arching values, it's sometimes difficult to discuss specific issues with them.

Final thought: It's not that easy to fact-check and context-check when the news sources you used to rely on no longer provide the context, the full quotes, or the primary sources. How and why would you bother to look deeper when you think you've been given the relevant stuff?

433697332_3334052726739908_8475875400177357459_n.jpg

No kidding. Sometimes Yellow can be a good contributor. Sometimes he doesn't even try. And sometimes he's deliberately spews crap.

Sometimes I think Yellow is the poster child for how America has changed in the last decade.
And if Trump told a room full of black people that unless they vote how he tells them to they’re not really black, I’m sure you and Tom Paris would be perfectly fine with it in the exact same way you are with Biden, who actually said it.

Again, that’s a thousand times more egregious than suggesting rapists and murderers are less than human. I’m not even sure how you can compare the two.

• Haha
Reactions: Tom Paris
Correct, some aren't people. Murders, drug/human traffickers, and rapists aren't people and they deserve the chair. But the immigrants who actually do those things are a vital part of the Democrat voter base, so of course they'll defend them.

Reactions: RicoSuave102954
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT