ADVERTISEMENT

Trump Speaks to National Assoc. of Black Journalists

VodkaSam

HB All-American
Sep 28, 2013
For those who haven’t seen….make some popcorn and catch it. It went sideways fast for Trump. He was extremely combative, insulting and didn't really answer any questions. He stated illegals are taking “black jobs”, said Harris isn’t black, changes what she is, etc. He couldn’t answer a question about his previous comments about giving all police officers immunity, when asked in regard to the Sonya Massey shooting in Springfield. Terrible look for Trump throughout. Called one reporter nasty.

Like always, Trump had no answers or plans on how he would fix anything. Whoever advised Trump to do this, may no longer be on the campaign train.

Last edited:
For those who haven’t seen….make some popcorn and catch it. It went sideways fast for Trump. He was extremely combative and didn't answer really any questions, said illegals are taking “black jobs”, said Harris isn’t black, changes what she is, etc. He couldn’t answer a question about his previous comments about giving all police officers immunity, when asked in regard to the Sonya Massey shooting in Springfield. Terrible look for a Trump, right off the bat. Called one reporter nasty.

Bad look for Trump. Like always, had no answers or plans on how he would fix anything. Whoever advised Trump to do this, may no longer be on the campaign train.
He is such an egomaniac he probably felt he could handle it. The open attacking of Harris’s gender and race is completely ****ing them up and eroding away sane voters. It is just not helping them at all. Nor is the Black jobs nonsense. His true latent racism and misogyny is showing for all to see. He is too old and full of himself to realize it.

He is such an egomaniac he probably felt he could handle it. The open attacking of Harris’s gender and race is completely ****ing them up and eroding away sane voters. It is just not helping them at all. Nor is the Black jobs nonsense. His true latent racism and misogyny is showing for all to see. He is too old and full of himself to realize it.
^^^^ Derp

This sounds like a terrible idea. What were they thinking?

THIS! Noleclone, you are 100% correct, but don’t forget he also didn’t expect this because he thinks Black people are stupid. All MAGAts do.

This appears to have been a poor decision by his team, an unscripted Q&A with a group of people ( members of the media) he has denigrated for years, no surprise it started with a bang

“Why should Black voters trust you?” Scott asked.

“I don’t think I’ve ever been asked a question in such a horrible manner. A first question. You don’t even say hello, how are you,” Trump said. “Are you with ABC, because I think they’re a fake news network, a terrible network. I think it’s disgraceful that I came here in good spirit. I love the Black population of this country, I’ve done so much for the Black population of this country.”

Trump does not like ABC.

This appears to have been a poor decision by his team, an unscripted Q&A with a group of people ( members of the media) he has denigrated for years, no surprise it started with a bang

“I don’t think I’ve ever been asked a question in such a horrible manner. A first question. You don’t even say hello, how are you,” Trump said. “Are you with ABC, because I think they’re a fake news network, a terrible network. I think it’s disgraceful that I came here in good spirit. I love the Black population of this country, I’ve done so much for the Black population of this country.”

Trump does not like ABC.
There was a significant part of that question you left out.

Trump was there Kamala wasn't. After the first question it went alright.

I was going to give Trump props for even trying to go into hostile territory, but man he is so freakin stupid here.

Look for him to go on Fox to explain/redeem himself.
Speaking of Fox Network...wanted to hear their analysis of that.

Harris Faulkner..."I just spoke with several people and they were impressed with Mr. Trump's answers".

Hey Faulkner, who did you ask? Your news team?
LOL, he's toast at the current pace.

There was a significant part of that question you left out.

Trump was there Kamala wasn't. After the first question it went alright.

I copied and pasted from the linked article.

You are referring to the commentary before the 1st question?

ABC News’s Rachel Scott opened a question-and-answer session with Trump by citing his past comments spreading the birther conspiracy about former President Obama, his call for certain Democratic lawmakers to “go back” to countries they came from and his meeting with a white supremacist at Mar-a-Lago.

Trump does not like ABC.
^^^^ Derp

Be better than this Comrades what a total Hotel Chair

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT