ADVERTISEMENT

Trump Speaks to National Assoc. of Black Journalists

Trump was there Kamala wasn't. After the first question it went alright.
“It went alright?”

the princess bride GIF

Trump absolutely dunked on this tool lol hearing cheers & applause as he was reaming her for being unprofessional and unprepared while biden/harris were completely absent was a 10/10
That wasn’t cheers, that was jeers. This will not play well at all for African American voters. But tell yourself whatever story makes you feel better.

Trump's had some bad back and forth with journalists.

This one might have been his worst.

He's unraveled and reeling downward.

Not ready to predict a "Blue Wave", but it's trending that way.
Days like today won't help his fundraising.

I'm enjoying reading the board Trumpsters trying to spin this one.

Hahahaha!!!! I challenge anyone to watch this and see you for the Trump dick rider you are. He’s your DEI hire for stupid crackers:

1:25:00 mark…
Thank you. Blast that. Blast every minute of that. You have two minutes of a shitty question and 30 minutes of a white man and 3 black women talking about things that matter to the black community.

Please do watch that, every one of you all of it.

Thank you. Blast that. Blast every minute of that. You have two minutes of a shitty question and 30 minutes of a white man and 3 black women talking about things that matter to the black community.

Please do watch that, every one of you all of it.
I did and Trump broke out the accordian hands. Saying they’re are taking black jobs and Latino jobs is inherently racist. It’s more nuanced than that. Trump spouts out populist rhetoric without the agenda behind him.
Typical carny.

Don't tell me, a person of color, that those weren't cheers. Bigot.
You should be a gymnast!

Or a pretzel!

You're a glutton for punishment and I'm beginning to feel sorry for you.
How much mental abuse can you take with this silly comments?
Take the "L"...or don't.
[/QUOTE]

Weird.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT