ADVERTISEMENT

Trump Speaks to National Assoc. of Black Journalists

I actually watched the whole thing, uncut. Stop blowing smoke up our azzes. You’d realize that you’re embarrassing yourself in this thread if you would read it or have any self-awareness. You’re a broken and desperate white power warrior at the moment.
Harris going to take the aptitude test? 😃

How did you feel about his response to cop immunity?

So for the MAGA posters here (@Scruddy @Whiskeydeltadeltatango @BDE420 , etc.) who think that today’s interview went “alright” for Trump, do you believe that Trump gained or lost black votes following his performance today?

Just doing a quick sanity check with you guys, and get an early handle on which of you I might expect to see on TV at the white power insurrection/civil war speech/rally at Mar-a-lago in January.

This appears to have been a poor decision by his team, an unscripted Q&A with a group of people ( members of the media) he has denigrated for years, no surprise it started with a bang

“Why should Black voters trust you?” Scott asked.

“I don’t think I’ve ever been asked a question in such a horrible manner. A first question. You don’t even say hello, how are you,” Trump said. “Are you with ABC, because I think they’re a fake news network, a terrible network. I think it’s disgraceful that I came here in good spirit. I love the Black population of this country, I’ve done so much for the Black population of this country.”

Trump does not like ABC.

Maybe it was a fantastic decision by people within the campaign that have woken from their fever dream?

I was going to give Trump props for even trying to go into hostile territory, but man he is so freakin stupid here.

Look for him to go on Fox to explain/redeem himself.
On Fox they will heavily edit the responses and focus how unhinged, possibly menstrual the questioner was. They will celebrate how courageous he was to stand up to these DEI and CRT lunatics.

One of the first comments in "trump's performance" was to point out that he was repeatedly lied to and that biden or harris were supposed to be there as well. Guess they're afraid.
Of course, trump lies all the time and made that up. Try to keep up. He loves to be the victim.

What exactly is a "Black Job" sir?

trump.gif

Kamala Harris as a teenager attends Howard University, a historically black college, and was a member Alpha Kappa Alpha, a black sorority.

Donald Trump today: “She’s always been of Indian heritage, and now she all of a sudden turns black”

Sounds like someone’s 78 year old white uncle at Thanksgiving after two beers.

Last edited:
1. This was expected. Trump was clearly itching to cause a ruckus to get people talking about him. He’s been getting angry about the lack of coverage since Biden withdrew from the race.
2. Trump hates ni**ers.
3. Trump saw 10,000 enthusiastic supporters at the Harris rally last night and he is panicking.
4. Fani Willis, Letitia James, Kamala Harris, and the mouthy woman on the stage with him today. He really, really hates black women.

Kamala Harris as a teenager attends Howard University, a historically black college and was a member of Alpha Kappa Alpha, a black sorority.

Donald Trump today: “She’s always been of Indian heritage, and now she, all of a sudden, turns black”

Sounds like someone’s 78 year old, “early onset Alzheimer’s”, white uncle at Thanksgiving after two beers.
You tried.

• Haha
Reactions: Flie
The applause is at 35:46 teach.
For someone who has shared with us all that he is working multiple jobs.
Curious, is defending Trump, at every opportunity, another part time gig for you? Do you get paid for each comment.

How you don't exhaust yourself with all the time spent on your Trump defense posts is admirable, but also kind of sad.

For someone who has shared with us all that he is working multiple jobs.
Curious, is defending Trump, at every opportunity, another part time gig for you? Do you get paid for each comment.

How you don't exhaust yourself with all the time spent on your Trump defense posts is admirable, but also kind of sad.
My 9-5 is a whole Lotta conference calls.

For those who haven’t seen….make some popcorn and catch it. It went sideways fast for Trump. He was extremely combative, insulting and didn't really answer any questions. He stated illegals are taking “black jobs”, said Harris isn’t black, changes what she is, etc. He couldn’t answer a question about his previous comments about giving all police officers immunity, when asked in regard to the Sonya Massey shooting in Springfield. Terrible look for a Trump, right off the bat. Called one reporter nasty.

Bad look for Trump. Like always, had no answers or plans on how he would fix anything. Whoever advised Trump to do this, may no longer be on the campaign train.
Yeah but he's making maga excited.

Reactions: THE_DEVIL
He’s on a troll roll.

I don't think it's a troll job, I just don't think he can help himself. Easily fixated on things, deep tribal attachment to GOP (which these days means Trump), and a self-image around being alpha/fighter.

Sure, it looks like what a somewhat normal person would do if they were trolling hard, but I think it's just whiskey being whiskey.

Harris campaign needs to buy this interview in its entirety and run 2 minute snippets of it every commercial break on Fox, on repeat, 7 days a week.

He will make minions like bde and scruddy jerk off to it but he is losing more voters by the day.
Lashing out? You will have northern complaining about bias in the MSM.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT