ADVERTISEMENT

Trump stole millions from FDNY 9/11 health program

Nice headline. Did Trump or anyone personally steal any money? Or just withholding or reappropriated?

Nice headline. Did Trump or anyone personally steal any money? Or just withholding or reappropriated?

“I don’t even care what the details of this thing is. That fund has to be fully compensated, fully reimbursed. I mean, this is absurd,” he said. “If anyone were true American heroes, it was the cops and firemen on 9/11, especially the firemen, and for even $1 to be being held back is absolutely indefensible.”

“I don’t even care what the details of this thing is. That fund has to be fully compensated, fully reimbursed. I mean, this is absurd,” he said. “If anyone were true American heroes, it was the cops and firemen on 9/11, especially the firemen, and for even $1 to be being held back is absolutely indefensible.”
Again, who stole the money? Want to talk about all politicians not working together basically stealing money from those who pay it in via taxes that could use it right now?

Headline: Federal Government steals trillions from taxpayers, mainly Democrats because I said so.

I don't get it? What was in it for them?

DJT when talking about the first responders who were at Ground Zero on 9/11

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT