ADVERTISEMENT

Trump wants the economy to crash

Yes his voting base soaking this up sure are.
Los Angeles Lakers What GIF by NBA

Aren't you the one denying Biden's declined mental health?

While they soak up Trump BS, you are soak up democrat BS and the same time.

• Love
Reactions: Roncuba55
Yet I see laughing emojis from board righties when I have posted Republicans want America to fail. If Biden had a huge border control plan, Republicans would vote against it. No doubt in my mind. Republicans don’t want to solve anything.
Too be honest (IMO) I don't think any American ever wants it to fail. I think it's more like when the other party is office, the opposite side hopes for events to happen that aren't good and the American people suffer a little. That way they can point the finger and get voters.

Too be honest (IMO) I don't think any American ever wants it to fail. I think it's more like when the other party is office, the opposite side hopes for events to happen that aren't good and the American people suffer a little. That way they can point the finger and get voters.
It's one think to "think" that, it's another to have people like Turd and Mitch McConnell acknowledge it in public.

Remember Mitch's statement in 2009 that the Republicans in Congress would openly do everything possible to assure Obama was a one term President?

Republicans = Trash

He did not.

He [Obama] said nothing of wanting to goose gasoline prices to European levels, gradually or otherwise.”

It’s in the very language that you posted.
Stay on topic. They want you to talk about anything other than their piece of sh*t God Donald Trump. Don’t give it to them.

Donald Trump is a piece of sh*t and his ball sucking supporters are even worse. Stay within the pocket of the argument. Let them start a thread about something someone DIDN’T say 15 years ago.

It's one think to "think" that, it's another to have people like Turd and Mitch McConnell acknowledge it in public.

Remember Mitch's statement in 2009 that the Republicans in Congress would openly do everything possible to assure Obama was a one term President?

Republicans = Trash
And Nansy didn't do the same to Bush and Trump. Anything the Republicans put forward was voted down.

They are both the same. I know it's hard for people to understand. It was for me. I grew up in a left Democrat home. My mom would have been considered the hippy type in her day. I turn Republican when Al Gore ran. I couldn't stand him. The 911 and I swung way right. Then in 2012 I began to realize that the same things that have always been an issue still are. Then I looked at the Tea Party and watched what Obama did to them. Then I watched the Republicans stand by and allowed it to happen. Whether I agreed with them or not, we can't have people get taken out over they're political views. I feel the same way about LGTBQ+, whether I agree with or not, they should have the right to be heard. I would not condone the IRS unfairly taxing them out of existence.

Now that I see what our gov really is, it helps me to sort through the BS. I don't have to defend and idiot like Bush or Biden or Trump anymore. We are a country run by an oligarchy.

Trump doesn’t stand a chance to win.

He will have less voters not more.

His only small hope is a third party candidate that pulls a lot more Dems in than his voters.

JP Morgan's top strategist predicts Biden will withdraw from the race between Super Tuesday and the election due to health issues. The Democratic Party will choose a new candidate. What we know for sure is it is going to be a crazy 10 months. The View just showed a clip of Michelle Obama talking about how worried she is that people won't vote. Barrack recently met with Joe again to try to get him to understand that Trump is a threat, but left frustrated. Hopefully Trump is found guilty of something prior to the election or is not allowed to run.

We all read it and it's

I've read your posts. One of them proves he never said it. Based on your inability to form a proper sentence I'll go out on a limb and guess reading comprehension isn't your thing.
Just looking for things to start a fight. If you had the reading abilities, you would have seen that I admitted that I was wrong and the reason why I was wrong.

And Nansy didn't do the same to Bush and Trump. Anything the Republicans put forward was voted down.

They are both the same. I know it's hard for people to understand. It was for me. I grew up in a left Democrat home. My mom would have been considered the hippy type in her day. I turn Republican when Al Gore ran. I couldn't stand him. The 911 and I swung way right. Then in 2012 I began to realize that the same things that have always been an issue still are. Then I looked at the Tea Party and watched what Obama did to them. Then I watched the Republicans stand by and allowed it to happen. Whether I agreed with them or not, we can't have people get taken out over they're political views. I feel the same way about LGTBQ+, whether I agree with or not, they should have the right to be heard. I would not condone the IRS unfairly taxing them out of existence.

Now that I see what our gov really is, it helps me to sort through the BS. I don't have to defend and idiot like Bush or Biden or Trump anymore. We are a country run by an oligarchy.

Your "research" has taken you to the conclusion that "they're alll the same". That's lazy and it's bullshit.

Yet I see laughing emojis from board righties when I have posted Republicans want America to fail. If Biden had a huge border control plan, Republicans would vote against it. No doubt in my mind. Republicans don’t want to solve anything.
Biden put out a border control plan after he took office. It was shot down by the republicans.

Reactions: SocraticIshmael
Tr
JP Morgan's top strategist predicts Biden will withdraw from the race between Super Tuesday and the election due to health issues. The Democratic Party will choose a new candidate. What we know for sure is it is going to be a crazy 10 months. The View just showed a clip of Michelle Obama talking about how worried she is that people won't vote. Barrack recently met with Joe again to try to get him to understand that Trump is a threat, but left frustrated. Hopefully Trump is found guilty of something prior to the election or is not allowed to run.
This won't happen.

Trump needs to eat a bullet.

That's the only way to end this crap.
You libs are all about guns and violence when it suits your purpose, eh? Hypocrite.

Nice try, but even with inflammatory and edgy posts like this you're still not as big a POS as Gameday(mo)ron01. There's always second, though. Keep trying.

Just as the GQP is blocking, and will continue to block, any effort to address the border... can't give Biden a victory lap.
The problem with the border is the dem/Marxists are "blocking" anything.

Your "research" has taken you to the conclusion that "they're alll the same". That's lazy and it's bullshit.
Not lazy and bullshit. To be honest it's exhausting sometimes. Being attacked from both sides.

You get attacked from one side and praised (no matter what is said) from the other.

But if you pull back the layers of the onion, you'll see that they are the same. Almost every politician that's been around for a while I can find something they switched up, not because of the errors of ways, but because they needed votes. And I fully get that people can change their minds on stuff, I'm all for it. I will admit when I've been wrong, they can't. One of the worst was Hillary.

That's not what he said. As the article states, he was talking about wanting the gas prices to gradually rise to $4 a gallon, not the instant change that happened.
What's amazing about that, and of course the Trumper missed it, is that gas was over $4 a gallon over a decade ago. Now, here in 2024 it sits under $3 a gallon for many in America. Somehow gas is 25% lower than 12 years ago yet Rs are still bitching about gas prices.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT