ADVERTISEMENT

Trumped stiffed Giuliani on legal bills

Gonolz

HR Legend
Aug 6, 2002
Trump screws EVERYBODY over. He doesn't care if you are a "friend" who does a whole lot of dirty work for him, if he can screw you, he will.

Trump and Giuliani had a handshake agreement that Giuliani and his team would get paid by the Trump political operation for their post-election work

Trump's word is worthless. No wonder he has gone through so many lawyers ... always trying to stiff them.

https://www.cnbc.com/2023/08/15/trump-alleged-co-conspirators-never-got-paid-by-trump-team.html

Trump screws EVERYBODY over. He doesn't care if you are a "friend" who does a whole lot of dirty work for him, if he can screw you, he will.

Trump and Giuliani had a handshake agreement that Giuliani and his team would get paid by the Trump political operation for their post-election work

Trump's word is worthless. No wonder he has gone through so many lawyers ... always trying to stiff them.

https://www.cnbc.com/2023/08/15/trump-alleged-co-conspirators-never-got-paid-by-trump-team.html
And always has been this way. Again, a reminder of how incredible it is that a born wealthy, loud mouthed New Yorker, who never goes to church and cheated on all three of his wives and who never honors his word nor pays his bills, is worshipped by rural Americans.

J, this isn't news, it's been expected of Trump for decades.

QBF2OUH75VGUHA3QMZF7NG6EKE.jpg

And always has been this way. Again, a reminder of how incredible it is that a born wealthy, loud mouthed New Yorker, who never goes to church and cheated on all three of his wives and who never honors his word nor pays his bills, is worshipped by rural Americans.
I was recently in the rural Midwest and saw tons, I mean tons, of Trump flags, bumper stickers and banners. Quite a few FJB and Let’s Go Brandon flags as well.

It’s unbelievable.

Oh, if only America had read the paper I wrote for business ethics at UNI. It highlighted his business methods, and it was scathing. This was in 1992.

Rudy has known Trump for 30+ years. He is a moron for not getting a retainer and a written contract signed.

Agree but even a contract is no guarantee as I believe Trump has basically had people do work for him on contract, offered them a fraction of what was written into the contract and basically implied that if they took him to court he would use his wealth to keep the case going on for years while these people run their life savings out on lawyers.

Agree but even a contract is no guarantee as I believe Trump has basically had people do work for him on contract, offered them a fraction of what was written into the contract and basically implied that if they took him to court he would use his wealth to keep the case going on for years while these people run their life savings out on lawyers.
Over 4000 lawsuits in civil court. The nearest major real estate development mogul in terms of lawsuits had around 1200. No shock Trump became a branding/licensing business. Would have to be a fool to do a major deal with him.

I was recently in the rural Midwest and saw tons, I mean tons, of Trump flags, bumper stickers and banners. Quite a few FJB and Let’s Go Brandon flags as well.

It’s unbelievable.

There are plenty of them in rural central Florida, too (including the area in which I've lived my entire life). My favorite is one I drove by a few days ago while bringing my boat to the shop to have it serviced; it was the trump cult in a nutshell. I may snap a photo of it when I go pick the boat up.

Small plot of land on a rural, two-lane highway. Run-down old mobile home with a rusted out pickup truck on blocks in the front yard. Two big banners hanging from the fence. One was the standard "FOCK JOE BIDEN." The other - "JESUS IS MY SAVIOR" o_O

I openly mocked my neighbor for 2 years for having a Trump sign in his yard after the election. It took a while, but he eventually clued in.

You’re supposed to pay your attorneys?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT