ADVERTISEMENT

Trump's call to RFK re: Vaccines

Ross Perot was a spoiler for the Republicans.
I never said he wasn't.

But on this board, whenever someone says they are voting 3rd party, or not voting, there is always someone who chimes in and says that equates to a vote for the Republican, never the Democrat. That's all I'm saying.....nothing more. You yourself said a vote for RFK was a vote for Trump.

I never said he wasn't.

But on this board, whenever someone says they are voting 3rd party, or not voting, there is always someone who chimes in and says that equates to a vote for the Republican, never the Democrat. That's all I'm saying.....nothing more. You yourself said a vote for RFK was a vote for Trump.
Which is pretty stupid because I usually vote republican but can’t stomach voting for Trump this would think of voting RFK if I did vote. Wouldn’t that be like a vote for Biden since I’m not voting for Trump, the Republican candidate?

I never said he wasn't.

I think it is this year. We'll have to wait until after the election to see from which party he pulls the most votes. After that you can come back and say I told you so if I'm wrong.

Donald Trump GIF by reactionseditor

There is no legitimate medical research showing they are dangerous. Any claim that there is, well, is nutsery.

Reactions: McLovin32
Many people feel like they don't have a choice. People get kicked out of their peds office or medical office if not vaccinated to their specs. In most cases you can get out of the school "mandates" with exemptions, but too many people don't realize their options or just feel it's too burdensome to bother with it. It's a lot for people when you have the medical establishment breathing down your neck, and knowing you're on your own if you don't do what they say. Also, there is no true informed consent so people don't know any better in the first place.
Wonder why that is.....

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT