ADVERTISEMENT

Truth Social Suspected Of Laundering Russian Millions

-okwaitwait-let-me-put-on-my-shocked-face--6a834-share-image-1486132157.png

Even if Trump Media and its officers face no criminal exposure for the transactions, the optics of borrowing money from potentially unsavory sources through opaque conduits could cloud Trump’s image as he seeks to recapture the White House in 2024.

Sure Jan.

Even if Trump Media and its officers face no criminal exposure for the transactions, the optics of borrowing money from potentially unsavory sources through opaque conduits could cloud Trump’s image as he seeks to recapture the White House in 2024.

Sure Jan.
There’s nothing he can do to lose his base, or other Republicans who have been lead to believe Biden is an equally bad human. Idiots.

Seriously. And it all started because the vast majority of the GOP sold their souls to him the first time around. He’s given them so many chances to denounce and disown him and they just can’t do it.

I absolutely believed 100% that if he lost the election in 2020 the GOP would drop him immediately and distance themselves from his stench as far as they could.

I will never over estimate the GOP again.

There’s nothing he can do to lose his base, or other Republicans who have been lead to believe Biden is an equally bad human. Idiots.
The most notable time Trump has been truthful is when he said he could shoot someone in the middle of 5th Avenue. If he did Fox would spin it as self defense, and the dipshits of GIAOT would be here saying something about the Summer of 2020.

The most notable time Trump has been truthful is when he said he could shoot someone in the middle of 5th Avenue. If he did Fox would spin it as self defense, and the dipshits of GIAOT would be here saying something about the Summer of 2020.
Fox is threading a fine line by straddling the fence on Turd and DeSantis promotion.

DeSantis must be weighing any potential damage a loss to Trump in 2024 would affect a 2028 run.
So Radical Right media like Fox can't trash either right now.

But the more info we get about Trump's connections to Putin/Russia are very disturbing.

Fox is threading a fine line by straddling the fence on Turd and DeSantis promotion.

DeSantis must be weighing any potential damage a loss to Trump in 2024 would affect a 2028 run.
So Radical Right media like Fox can't trash either right now.

But the more info we get about Trump's connections to Putin/Russia are very disturbing.
I was soooooo close to being convinced by board MAGAS that Trump has no connections to Russia whatsoever.

• Haha
Reactions: Joes Place
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT